Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again, no boxing judge/fan/publication without an agenda has/had Pac winning this fight. HBOs biggest Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger had Floyd winning. NSBs biggest Floyd hater/Manny ball gagger had Floyd winning. I haven't even heard Roach or Arum claim Manny won.

Why is all this? Simple, I'll fight to the death for the right of Spoon, Rath, APO and the others to live in denial, but Floyd won the fight and that's that.

Comment

• The pact@rd brigades reaction when the scores were read on May 2

It's been downhill since then.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        I'll fight to the death for the right of Spoon, Rath, APO and the others
        On wow! So brave! Like your idol Floyd. Floyd must be very proud of you.

What level of bravery can you see in this Floyd pose? A fan can only be proud. Chin up fl0mos for you have a real fighter in the ring. Chin up!

I'll see you in the battle field after you are able to dispute the overwhelming video evidences showcasing proof of the elaborate weave of corruption played out in the biggest night of boxing.

Judges says: Floyd looks so brave let's give him 10 rounds!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-01-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          On wow! So brave! Like your idol Floyd. Floyd must be very proud of you.

What level of bravery can you see in this Floyd pose? A fan can only be proud. Chin up fl0mos for you have a real fighter in the ring. Chin up!

I'll see you in the battle field after you are able to dispute the overwhelming video evidences showcasing proof of the elaborate weave of corruption played out in the biggest night of boxing.

Judges says: Floyd looks so brave let's give him 10 rounds!

this is already high noon.....over 2k posts... they would have already disputed your slow mo video analysis if that is possible....

but dispute it is not possible for two things...

the video captured what the judges, for whatever reasons, failed to see...or pretended not to see.......

floyd fans can now clearly see what they do not want to see...

floyd fans got a taste of the bittersweet potion from spoon...

the potion of truth...

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            this is already high noon.....over 2k posts... they would have already disputed your slow mo video analysis if that is possible....

but dispute it is not possible for two things...

the video captured what the judges, for whatever reasons, failed to see...or pretended not to see.......

floyd fans can now clearly see what they do not want to see...

floyd fans got a taste of the bittersweet potion from spoon...

the potion of truth...
            i have said this long ago, i think it was on may 3 post.

I was asking genius floyd fans, "Floyd won, why does it seems you feel empty? "

and from then on they want to forget May 2nd, the happiest day of their lives.

nothing but "move on and let go" !

genius floyd fans and their logic

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
              i have said this long ago, i think it was on may 3 post.

I was asking genius floyd fans, "Floyd won, why does it seems you feel empty? "

and from then on they want to forget May 2nd, the happiest day of their lives.

nothing but "move on and let go" !

None of us feel empty. we're just bored with talking about the fight because after years of hearing how Manny's punch volume would overwhelm Floyd, Manny didn't really throw any punches. After years of hearing how he fought for the fans, Manny looked like he was just there for the check.

We had are fun for about a week or two and then we moved on. We're boxing fans, we turned are attention to the other things going on in the sport. Guys like you-that love only Manny-well you are still going on and on because the overwhelming majority feel Floyd dominated him rather easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                None of us feel empty. we're just bored with talking about the fight because after years of hearing how Manny's punch volume would overwhelm Floyd, Manny didn't really throw any punches. After years of hearing how he fought for the fans, Manny looked like he was just there for the check.

We had are fun for about a week or two and then we moved on. We're boxing fans, we turned are attention to the other things going on in the sport. Guys like you-that love only Manny-well you are still going on and on because the overwhelming majority feel Floyd dominated him rather easily.
                tired of talking about it days after the fight?

check floyd vs pac thread on may 3rd when genius floyd fans learned about Pac's toradol injection request and see genius floyd fans reaction.

then genius floyd fans learned about the IV scandal

tried as hard genius floyd fans were not able to spin it.

so they resorted to

move on

let it go

and ruined lives.

then spoons slow mo video appears out of nowhere.

booom genius floyd fans from then on suffers nightmares and sleepless nights and had not had s complete and comfortable sleep since then.

tired of talking you say

you were never tired of posting #48 for days on end.

P. S. genius floyd fans never got tired of accusing Pac of PEDS for 6 long years

SHAME ON YOU
                Last edited by Rath; 02-01-2016, 09:51 AM.

Comment

tired of talking about it days after the fight?

check floyd vs pac thread on may 3rd when genius floyd fans learned about Pac's toradol injection request and see genius floyd fans reaction.

then genius floyd fans learned about the IV scandal

tried as hard genius floyd fans were not able to spin it.

so they resorted to

move on

let it go

and ruined lives.

then spoons slow mo video appears out of nowhere.

booom genius floyd fans from then on suffers nightmares and sleepless nights and had not had s complete and comfortable sleep since then.

tired of talking you say

you were never tired of posting #48 for days on end.

SHAME ON YOU
                  I wasn't calling him #48.

Responding to the ******ed musings of you, spoon23, adop2, misthanthropicny, GODfr33, paswakyo and some others doesn't mean we aren't bored about talking about the fight.
                  We're just entertaining ourselves. Some are throwing reed and the guys a bone because the more we respond the more people view it-which helps site business.

Notice that the smart, witty, intelligent Manny fans that have been on NSB forever, that like the sport outside of him never talk about the fight anymore. They leave that to you guys. Says a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    I wasn't calling him #48.

Responding to the ******ed musings of you, spoon23, adop2, misthanthropicny, GODfr33, paswakyo and some others doesn't mean we aren't bored about talking about the fight.
                    We're just entertaining ourselves. Some are throwing reed and the guys a bone because the more we respond the more people view it-which helps site business.

Notice that the smart, witty, intelligent Manny fans that have been on NSB forever, that like the sport outside of him never talk about the fight anymore. They leave that to you guys. Says a lot.
                    only one man never got tired of trying to expose Lance Armstrong remember that

only one man.

only one nigerian doctor exposed NFL about concussion

only one nigerian doctor.

only one man exposed the murican housing bubble

only one man

spin it dunn spin it.

SHAME ON YOU
                    Last edited by Rath; 02-01-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

only one man never got tired of trying to expose Lance Armstrong remember that

only one man.

only one nigerian doctor exposed NFL about concussion

only one nigerian doctor.

spin it dunn spin it.

SHAME ON YOU
                      So because Lance Armstrong used PED's, you are sure Floyd did as well. OK. Well since Mark McGwire used steroids Manny did as well. See, we can all be as stupid as you.

Anything but admit Manny lost the fight. Is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X