Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Not sure how the who mod thing works?
    i was banned for harassing someone on karma ha ha ha ha ha.

how could you harass someone on karma really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      are the mods working overtime, or there's just too many snitches these days?
      Rath,

What do you think of my Chihuahua? Tokyo is crowded so I had to go small.

His name is Jhonny (after Gonzalez the boxer). He tips the scales at a little under 6 lbs. He is a little guy, fearless, 0 - 1 in fighting. He got off leash and ran up to a big dog and got slapped, that dog didn't even bite him. Just knocked him down. Took him 2 weeks to build up the mental courage to walk outside again.

I paid about 2,500 USD for him. Women love him and he loves women. They see him and want to pick him up. My buddy from LA comes once a year and uses Jhonny to pick up Japanese women. My buddy said Jhonny is the best wingman ever. Even better than me!

Comment

i was banned for harassing someone on karma ha ha ha ha ha.

how could you harass someone on karma really?
        Agreed. Weak guys running to momma. Snitching is what they do.

Comment

i was not even aware you were banned.

only considerthis mentioned that in his post.

he said you made some gay threads LOL
          Not sure? How would he know?
          Any way, it is over.

Comment

Not sure how the who mod thing works?
            From what I can see they very inconsistent and I think if a few complain its automatic , Ive been banned a few times for the most harmless things .

Be careful with ADP02 he is one of the biggest snitches on site and will run to the teacher because you are beating him in a debate , lots of Manny fanboys are snitches with no honor , red k and crying to the mods is their modus operandi .

Comment

Not sure? How would he know?
              Any way, it is over.
              okay.

let's start the battle again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                From what I can see they very inconsistent and I think if a few complain its automatic , Ive been banned a few times for the most harmless things .

Be careful with ADP02 he is one of the biggest snitches on site and will run to the teacher because you are beating him in a debate , lots of Manny fanboys are snitches with no honor , red k and crying to the mods is their modus operandi .
                Thanks for the info. Good to know. I have never given red k to anyone. Never will. I will be careful. Hopefully the mods will tell them, be a man punk! If you can't take it, stop posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

i don't mind the bans, 1 week 3 weeks, 2 months does not matter.

maybe i deserved it maybe i don't it's their site, they can do whatever they want.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Good to know. I have never given red k to anyone. Never will. I will be careful. Hopefully the mods will tell them, be a man punk! If you can't take it, stop posting.
                    Im the same never given out red k and have never complained about anyone for anything no matter what they said , if you cant fight your own battles and be staunch about it youre not a real person . .

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      Yea i was banned like back in the summer on my other account. Did they completely fire all the mods or something?
                      Yup, just as I thought you have alt accouts. No surprise there lol

Comment

Working...
                      X