No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    Fun Fact: all three judges scored all of the first 8 round identically the same.

Fun Fact: two judges feldman and clements scored all 12 rounds identically the same

Fun Fact: Moretti only missed 9th and 10th rounds, if not, all three judges would have scored the bout all full 12 rounds of them identically the same.

Fun Fact: there were 12 individual score cards per judge, 36 individual score cards total. not a single time did the person who tallied the score noticed he was putting blue score on red corner.

Fun Fact: the person who tallied the score on the final score card made 36 mistakes and never noticed it.

Fun Fact: Floyd suffered first career dehydration @146lbs. when he employs two of the best Strength and Conditioning coach in the business (Floyd never had a strength and conditioning coach prior)
    Good ones!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Excellent!!! LMAO! Back to the battle field of fight fans.
      I think you mean the hom0 *** ual fanboys kindergarten that is boxingscene and specifically this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Good ones!
        lol yeah incredible ones !!

Like the time when Rath gave me a massage and kissed me so tenderly on the beach.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Torrecampo?

do you have a slow mo fight video where Pac won against Morrales?

no?

now produce a slow mo video where floyd won against Pac.

else, zipped it

genius floyd fan spewing lies again.
          lol you mad and cant handle the truth.

Pac is undefeated and the goat.

Go watch JMM Pac in reverse mode and youll see Pac got up and won the fight.

Fl0mo

Comment

As I stated since day once, I was willing to analyze with a Floyd fan and when someone put me to the challenge I agreed. As stated, Boogieman and myself analyzed round 3. By the way, Boogie, like many Floyd fans said that Floyd had won the fight and even that round EASILY. So Boogie had to show more proof than I had to for round 3.

Still, at the end, I showed more proof that Manny actually did better in that round than Floyd and should have been awarded the round.

Look, if its required to analyze, why not? Most Manny fans didn't do it for Bradley fight #1 but it was clear that Manny won right?

On top of that, its different when it comes to Floyd. He was allowed to do whatever he wanted in this and other fights to get himself the edge even though he delayed the Manny fight 5 years because "All I want is a fair fight"

Who gets a TUE and provides the paper work 3 weeks later and gets away with it? Vegas Floyd!!!

Remember the NSAC? "Manny will be investigated. Floyd? No." Why not? Floyd's prefight report conflicted with that emergency IV, right?

Judges? Dave Moretti judged like 9 out of 11 previous Floyd fights. This includes Maidana 1 and 2!!! Crazy!

and there is more and more ..... ref, USADA, ......
            Have you ever gone to any moderator for any reason?? Any reason???

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
              I think you mean the hom0 *** ual fanboys kindergarten that is boxingscene and specifically this thread.
              Have you ever gone to a mod to report anyone???

Comment

Yes I reported your mother for being a whore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
                  Are you talking about jinkee? Perhaps your own mother? If you are a snitch come clean, don't bring jinkee or your mom into the discussion. Come on man... Where is your humanity???

Comment

WOW Reloaded I can't believe you went there ...... with no proof!

I know we are on opposite sides of the fence on most discussions but that is as far as I went with anyone here. Just discuss. You should know better than that. I guess you got all defensive because I remind you that you went from being the CW **** to saying that "not all CWs are alike" once Floyd was doing it.

I never red K anyone, never put anyone on ignore or any of that. I just come here to get some boxing news and discuss.
                    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Have you ever gone to any moderator for any reason?? Any reason???

I see Reloaded got to you. Fortunately, I read his post so I know what's up.
                    Read my post above. It should answer your question.

Just think about it a bit. While I have seen you go sometimes over the top with some other posters, you have not with me. Right? So there would not be a need to anyways ... but I understand. Reloaded brought it up for some reason so you are asking. Got it.

Again, I don't go there and never have.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon32 View Post
                      Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Are you talking about jinkee? Perhaps your own mother? If you are a snitch come clean, don't bring jinkee or your mom into the discussion. Come on man... Where is your humanity???

Check it out. Previous pages in this thread there is Spoon23 but you responded to Spoon32 .... different poster I would think when reading the last few posts of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X