Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    More like stay off kissing floyd's vagina brah' hehe

He looks llike a winner alright

Floyd is coming off the biggest fight of our time, and put the entire world to sleep with his boring performance. He owes the fans, not the other way around.

You Floyd stains are so delusional you think you owe him something. It's sad and pathetic the excuses you make for this guy, "Floyd earned this yo."
    Damn....hes schooling the **** out of pac in those gifs. Thanks for posting those he looks like a winner in those.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
      Could you imagine in round 12 if Floyd decided " Ok here is my chance to make history, I'm going for the win and I want to land some big punches, and cement my legacy by possibly wobbling Pacquiao and then taking him out."
      If he were the TBE he would have fought like that in the championship round and he would have closed the show!

And what did he do? NOTHING!!!! NOTHING!!! Not a damn thing. Not a mark, not a big shot, not a moment that brought a roar from the crowd. NOTHING. Can anyone point out where that happened at any point of the fight?

A slick stylist afraid to fight, and that's supposed to inspire the fans?
      Money fought to squeak a decision and then took the money and ran.
      Brilliant as always. That sticks like super glue. There are true legends of the game who has given us epic fights and there are boxer's like floyd who just loves exploiting the loop holes of boxing by hugging and running towards an energy sapping, time wasting queer boxing.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ. View Post
        Damn....hes schooling the **** out of pac in those gifs. Thanks for posting those he looks like a winner in those.
        Yup you forgot floyd's best schooling was these shots. Enjoy!

Sweet counters by Floyd. Floyd looks like a winner alright.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-29-2016, 11:40 PM.

Comment

??

That video you posted whatever it is, is not the Floyd Pac fight. Make a thread about it. Might be important though, but it has no relevance to the fight at hand. In this fight vagina boxing was displayed by one man, and that was the wife beater

But you want the best leech hugging in the biz. Here it is.. Undisputed leech hugger lmao

The chump is here!
          You didnt answer why you need to lie about your age and heritage , why are you such a chicken lol

I have tried to watch this fight on my tv on my pc , upside down , right side up , slow motion , fast motion , in between motion and Im fcked if I know but no matter what Floyd beats Manny every single time .

Try it .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            You didnt answer why you need to lie about your age and heritage , why are you such a chicken lol

I have tried to watch this fight on my tv on my pc , upside down , right side up , slow motion , fast motion , in between motion and Im fcked if I know but no matter what Floyd beats Manny every single time .

Try it .
            Off course it wont change. Floyd's divk already has a home far far up your ass lmao

If you believe in what your saying. Then it would be easy for you to dispute videos on my thread showing otherwise. So get to it.

Oh and im not lying. You just want me to be asian since im spreading the truth pac won. I can be whatever you wish you want me to be buddy, if it will soften the blow that your boy is a fraud.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2016, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Off course it wont change. Floyd's divk already has a home far far up your ass lmao

If you believe in what your saying. Then it would be easy for you to dispute videos on my thread showing otherwise. So get to it.

Oh and im not lying. You just want me to be asian since im spreading the truth pac won. I can be whatever you wish you want me to be buddy, if it will soften the blow that your boy is a fraud.
              Why did you ditch your spiderman cartoon it was really colorful .

Why would I say asian when we ALL know youre Filipino , being Filipino is an honor being from such a wonderful race of people , yet you try and hide it .

I believe Floyd won the fight just as 99.9% of the world that seen it with their own eyes know Floyd won the fight .

The moment you have got to edit a video of what we all seen to try and show the other guy won is admitting you lost , and youre to silly to understand that .

Here is PROOF who won watch it any way you like and Manny still lost .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Why did you ditch your spiderman cartoon it was really colorful .

Why would I say asian when we ALL know youre Filipino , being Filipino is an honor being from such a wonderful race of people , yet you try and hide it .

I believe Floyd won the fight just as 99.9% of the world that seen it with their own eyes know Floyd won the fight .

The moment you have got to edit a video of what we all seen to try and show the other guy won is admitting you lost , and youre to silly to understand that .

Here is PROOF who won watch it any way you like and Manny still lost .
                Your just going in circles buddy. Your in my thread so dispute it. As you said its easy breezy. Get to it! Find a fl0mo friend who can lend you 200 dollars so you can finally dispute what you believe is an easy win by floyd. floyd all the way hehehe..

My turn, let's just say for argument sake floyd used ivs to mask his ped use. Will you still consider him the winner of the match? A simple yes or no will do.

# 45,000 viewed, 200 plus pages not a single floyd fan can dispute these vids. But there is one fl0mo champion has arisen, Reloaded can! And I'm waiting
                Last edited by Spoon23; 01-30-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• the only loser in that fight was the fans.

Can you name some all time greats who did the victory dance in the last round?

Foreman? Holyfield? Lewis? Louis? Robinson? Ali? Mariciano? No.

I can think of Leonard but the only difference was that actually he landed punches on Haglers head and the fight had moments of excitement. It's called stick and move not move and move.

Floyd celebrated his last lap after the marathon so I guess you are right on that one.

He celebrated going 12 rounds squeaking out a decision without ever having to get into an altercation. He went into a boxing match and a taekwondo point contest broke out.

Legendary.

Comment

Your just going in circles buddy. Your in my thread so dispute it. As you said its easy breezy. Get to it! Find someone a fl0mo friend to lend you 200 dollars so you can finally dispute which you believe is floyd all the way hehehe

Oh, your video is spliced, edited and more like floyd's few pitter patter shots that barely worthy to be called highlights of the game, since what you just posted are floyd weak highlights lmao.

My turn, let's just say for argument sake floyd used ivs to mask his ped use. Will you still consider him the winner of the match? A simple yes or no will do.
                    I did dispute it .

Here is the unedited version of the real fight live , no added special effects , no added commentary , just the fight in full and what they said for real .

Take a look .

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                      the only loser in that fight was the fans.

Can you name some all time greats who did the victory dance in the last round?

Foreman? Holyfield? Lewis? Louis? Robinson? Ali? Mariciano? No.

I can think of Leonard but the only difference was that actually he landed punches on Haglers head and the fight had moments of excitement. It's called stick and move not move and move.

Floyd celebrated his last lap after the marathon so I guess you are right on that one.

He celebrated going 12 rounds squeaking out a decision without ever having to get into an altercation. He went into a boxing match and a taekwondo point contest broke out.

Legendary.
                      The part that you skip over where Floyd was Floyd and Manny was a chump is missing from your post , why do you blame Floyd because Manny couldnt do anything ?

Comment

Working...
                      X