No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Your photo is my avatar brother rath! A true hardcore PACFAN!
    you should put it together with sleepstring"s and make it part 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      you should put it together with sleepstring"s and make it part 4
      See Rath, you are a man. Spoon licks PAC's taint!
      Spoon loves tainted love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        See Rath, you are a man. Spoon licks PAC's taint!
        Spoon loves tainted love.
        you are deviating from genius floyd fans belief. me and spoon are one and the same.

Comment

• As soon as I saw this thread was up on the forums I new I would see zarokuku would be here arguing with somebody. I click on the thread, go to the end and sure enough.....zokuku .. sad, just sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            you are deviating from genius floyd fans belief. me and spoon are one and the same.
            Nah! Two different guys. You are a true PAC warrior. Spoon tries hard, he does well sometimes, but he licks taint!

But I think my avatar photo is accurate. That fan had a great seat and supports Manny no matter what.

My favorite PAC fight was when he pounded Marg. Marg took an awesome beating. Least favorite when he fought Algieri. It was like beating up a crash test dummy. Both Bradley fights were not that amazing.

Comment

• There are plenty of fights that when video analyzed afterwards show something different than what the official judges score cards and official result says. Some fans don't acknowledge it, because they don't like being wrong. Others don't care because it won't change the official result. Look at video of Bradley vs Pacquiao I. It definitely doesn't show a robbery. Look at video of Hopkins vs Calzaghe, it definitely doesn't show Calzaghe winning, or even landing many punches. Neither fact changes the official result.
              Last edited by The Akbar One; 01-09-2016, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                There are plenty of fights that when video analyzed afterwards show something different than what the official judges score cards and official result says. Some fans don't acknowledge it, because they don't like being wrong. Others don't care because it won't change the official result. Look at video of Bradley vs Pacquiao I. It definitely doesn't show a robbery. Look at video of Hopkins vs Calzaghe, it definitely doesn't show Calzaghe winning, or even landing many punches. Neither fact changes the official result.
                Yes, there are fights that when you watched again shows a different perspective of what truly transpired. As this fight was as well evident to video evidences of this thread.. This fight shows the obvious biased scoring by the judges and the compubox is very evident.

As the true score card shows 2 rounds that was given to Pac by one judge shows the massive corruption Vegas has a hand On everything. The house always wins. Bookies dictate the score card. Especially in this huge scale super fight were high rollers put serious money on this fight.

2 rounds for Pac by a judge shows this clearly was rigged, as video evidences I have provided in this thread, that has gone viral. Shows Pac had a clear 8 rounds in the bag. Far cry from what was given to him.

8 rounds for Pac should have won him the fight. But Vegas hometown boy should always win especially when high rollers were betting for the underdog to win (Pac). This was the only way to make Vegas win big.

Yes, nothing will change the score card that Floyd won that night. But one thing for sure. Boxing fans are smart enough to now if a fighter deserves the victory that night. And that is what this thread is all about.

After the dust has settled, we can truly say, a PED roided up Floyd danced, ran and clinched to his hearts content in the biggest fight of his life and at the end when he was announced the winner and raised his hand got booed for winning a marathon event.

Did he deserve the win fighting queer?

Nope, off course not. As video evidence shows Pac with a torn rotator cuff did enough to out punch Floyd for 12 rounds. Pac pressed and stayed in the center of the ring shows who was in command. Pac sending Floyd through the ropes over and over shows Floyd felt his left and had to fight scared as evident to Floyd snr. Calling his son out for it.

The true winner was and is Pac and that what matters more than an official score card or a rigged score card. What matters is the true winner was not awarded the victory and the best part is Floyd doesn't want a rematch when this has a making of a trilogy for all the money it can create. Shows who is the pussay between the 2.

That said, this thread has over 29k viewers, 120 plus pages. Testimony that boxing fans are still investigating and finding question to what really happened that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Yes, there are fights that when you watched again shows a different perspective of what truly transpired. As this fight was as well evident to video evidences of this thread.. This fight shows the obvious biased scoring by the judges and the compubox is very evident.

As the true score card shows 2 rounds that was given to Pac by one judge shows the massive corruption Vegas has a hand On everything. The house always wins. Bookies dictate the score card. Especially in this huge scale super fight were high rollers put serious money on this fight.

2 rounds for Pac by a judge shows this clearly was rigged, as video evidences I have provided in this thread, that has gone viral. Shows Pac had a clear 8 rounds in the bag. Far cry from what was given to him.

8 rounds for Pac should have won him the fight. But Vegas hometown boy should always win especially when high rollers were betting for the underdog to win (Pac). This was the only way to make Vegas win big.

Yes, nothing will change the score card that Floyd won that night. But one thing for sure. Boxing fans are smart enough to now if a fighter deserves the victory that night. And that is what this thread is all about.

After the dust has settled, we can truly say, a PED roided up Floyd danced, ran and clinched to his hearts content in the biggest fight of his life and at the end when he was announced the winner and raised his hand got booed for winning a marathon event.

Did he deserve the win fighting queer?

Nope, off course not. As video evidence shows Pac with a torn rotator cuff did enough to out punch Floyd for 12 rounds. Pac pressed and stayed in the center of the ring shows who was in command. Pac sending Floyd through the ropes over and over shows Floyd felt his left and had to fight scared as evident to Floyd snr. Calling his son out for it.

The true winner was and is Pac and that what matters more than an official score card or a rigged score card. What matters is the true winner was not awarded the victory and the best part is Floyd doesn't want a rematch when this has a making of a trilogy for all the money it can create. Shows who is the pussay between the 2.

That said, this thread has over 29k viewers, 120 plus pages. Testimony that boxing fans are still investigating and finding question to what really happened that night.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                    Case in point:

Just as I've been saying, I've turned fl0mos into childish insecure kids that are trying to hide their pain and masking their true feelings by acting like empty mindless teenagers

It only shows who truly won that night was non other than..

The Pacman

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Case in point:

Just as I've been saying, I've turned fl0mos into childish insecure kids that are trying to hide their pain and masking their true feelings by acting like empty mindless teenagers

It only shows who truly won that night was non other than..

The Pacman
                      is that considerthis? you can see the yusaf mack in him clearly

Comment

Working...
                      X