Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizefighter International Heavyweights in London on May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perez over fields? I missed the event...

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      There are virtually no good American HWs right now.

But there are a LOT of good up-and-coming HWs in Europe: Pulev (TKO 5 over Rossy today), Helenius (KO Sam Peter in his last fight), Gerber (KO 1 over Baker today), Price (KO 1 Butler last week), Boytsov, etc.

And of course Perez.
      Yes agreed, Pulev, Helenius, Boytsov are all under30 guys with a lot of talent.

From what Ive seen of David Price I have to admit I am skeptical of him.

I am also a bit skeptical of Mike Perez, yes he had some great results tonight, but I want to see him against different fighters before I pass a judgment on him. Ill just say for now "Im not sold" on Mike Perez.

Another European guy who is alright that you didn't mention is Tom Dallas of the UK, he seems to be pretty good (KOs over Lee Swaby, scheduled to fight Zack Page).

Great post.

Comment

• They should definently do another international prizefighter. I enjoyed that more than i thought i would.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Perez over fields? I missed the event...
          Fields scored a nice round 1 KO over Airich in the semi-final, and was in the most entertaining fight today in the quarter-final, beating Sprott by SD.

So props to Tye Fields, he won two fights out of three today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Who are you? View Post
            Yes agreed, Pulev, Helenius, Boytsov are all under30 guys with a lot of talent.

From what Ive seen of David Price I have to admit I am skeptical of him.

I am also a bit skeptical of Mike Perez, yes he had some great results tonight, but I want to see him against different fighters before I pass a judgment on him. Ill just say for now "Im not sold" on Mike Perez.

Another European guy who is alright that you didn't mention is Tom Dallas of the UK, he seems to be pretty good (KOs over Lee Swaby, scheduled to fight Zack Page).

Great post.
            Yes, Dallas is another one I'm keeping an eye on. It will be interesting to see how he does against Page.

Comment

Fields scored a nice round 1 KO over Airich in the semi-final, and was in the most entertaining fight today in the quarter-final, beating Sprott by SD.

Ya man he deserves his props after this i'm glad for him

Comment

• Small review on here if you missed it

http://boxingpromos.blogspot.com/201...zefighter.html

Comment

• Yes sprott vs fields was good! I would have loved one or 2 more rounds of this fight! Imagine tye fields with margarito type chin!=BEAST!

Comment

yes props indeed he won me 375 pounds in his fight against sprott

Comment

• was a good tourny, dissapointed with the pullouts though

Comment

Working...
                      X