No announcement yet.

Prizefighter International Heavyweights in London on May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WAR PEREZ!!!!!

Good to see him win it, hopefully he'll step up and take on a few decent Euro and British HWs.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
      WAR PEREZ!!!!!

Good to see him win it, hopefully he'll step up and take on a few decent Euro and British HWs.
      Perez was good, clearly the best but they need to keep him away from the microphone man! He was terrible!

He got tagged more than i thought he would but his chin seems good.

Best fighter won

Comment

• Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Perez was good, clearly the best but they need to keep him away from the microphone man! He was terrible!

He got tagged more than i thought he would but his chin seems good.

Best fighter won
        his english will improve, he lives in Ireland and has an Irish missus so he's got no choice but to speak it everyday. they should have had an interpreter for him though, he kept answering questions which werent even asked!

He doesnt seem to worry about defence much, which will probably catch him out later on but Im all for him keeping his hands down - makes it more entertaining to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          his english will improve, he lives in Ireland and has an Irish missus so he's got no choice but to speak it everyday. they should have had an interpreter for him though, he kept answering questions which werent even asked!

He doesnt seem to worry about defence much, which will probably catch him out later on but Im all for him keeping his hands down - makes it more entertaining to watch!
          Its actually refreshing to see a big strong HW in there swinging hard and not affraid to get tagged!

Hopefully his english does improve, i cant see him being a big fan favourite really but who knows

Comment

• I like what I saw from Perez, he's got the 'killer instinct' and he throws his punches with intent and authority. Good prospect to watch out for...

Comment

• Very impressed with Perez, I look forward to seeing him in there with some top-20 guys soon. A shame Kevin Johnson couldn't make the tournament; that would have been a great match up to really see what this guy can do.

Comment

• Dd anyone else piss themselves laughing at all 6'9 of "THE MOLOCULE FROM HELL!"?
                Lol worst ring name of all time!

Comment

Dd anyone else piss themselves laughing at all 6'9 of "THE MOLOCULE FROM HELL!"?
                  Lol worst ring name of all time!
                  Good original ring name, ****ty boxer though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                    Good original ring name, ****ty boxer though.
                    Are u serious! THE MOLOCULE FROM HELL!??

Real ****ty boxer, terrible.

Comment

Are u serious! THE MOLOCULE FROM HELL!??

Real ****ty boxer, terrible.

Haha I have seen him before he is seriously crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X