Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prizefighter International Heavyweights in London on May 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick stoppage, but Fields had no chance in that fight and was only a matter of time before he was KO'd...

Good wins for Fields to make it that far... He was the underdog twice and pulled two upsets.

Good performance overall from Fields. Just came up short in the final.

Comment

• big sky gave it all he had

prizefighter kicks ass

Comment

• Thats probably the best prizefighter i have seen. The second round of the Sprott-Fields fight was crazy.

Comment

• WAR PEREZ he seems to be taking the pro fight game seriously unlike another of his Cuban brethren

Comment

• I thought the stoppage was a bit quick, the only punch that hurt Tye was the fist of that sequence.

But Perez was very impressive and will be a top 10 contender in the HW division.

Comment

• Perez looked impressive despite fighting medicore opposition. I think he could beat the likes of Chisora, Fury, Mcdermott.

Comment

• Perez i only 25. If he has hunger and continues to improve i reckon he could pick up a world title in the post-Klitschko landscape. Lets face it most heavyweight boxers nowadays are next to useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by OG William View Post
                  Perez i only 25. If he has hunger and continues to improve i reckon he could pick up a world title in the post-Klitschko landscape. Lets face it most heavyweight boxers nowadays are next to useless.
                  There are virtually no good American HWs right now.

But there are a LOT of good up-and-coming HWs in Europe: Pulev (TKO 5 over Rossy today), Helenius (KO Sam Peter in his last fight), Gerber (KO 1 over Baker today), Price (KO 1 Butler last week), Boytsov, etc.

And of course Perez.

Comment

• Perez should fight a bunch of the English HW's first before he fights for a world title, i would give him a good chance against the likes of Fury and Chisora.

Comment

• Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                      Perez should fight a bunch of the English HW's first before he fights for a world title, i would give him a good chance against the likes of Fury and Chisora.
                      I'd love to see Perez-Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                      X