No announcement yet.

amir khan haters are racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
    Ya'll probably hate the fact that a **** can be so good at boxing.
    probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
    his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

He even beat the legend MAB with ease.

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.
    I see nothing wrong with bring-up this point. I ask you Brits, what is wrong with debating this "forbidden" issue (in your eyes, not mine)...it's not going to go away otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
      There probably is an under lying racism in some of the hate he deals with.
      I think this would be a fairer discription of starting such a thread. But hey I gotta hand it to pyrovampx he knows how to sell controversy!

Comment

Khan is astonishingly over-hyped. He was knocked down and struggled badly against a completely shot Michael Gomez. Who subsequently got taken apart in much more impressive fashion by Ricky Burns - an average fighter at best. He was out on his feet against Willie Lomond, another average fighter, but was saved by a long count. Barrerra is well past his best, and was fighting with one eye after about 30 seconds, so let's not read too much into that. What makes him even more tiresome is how he never shuts up about his bloody world title credentials, whilst turning in these average performance. He just needs to pipe down and learn the game, rather than just prattling along about becoming a legend and being the best fighter on the planet. Prescott confirmed what we all knew - Khan is GLASS. It's no wonder they've gone after Kotelnik, a weak world champion with no power. When Khan steps in again with someone who can bang he'll be doing the riverdance all over the ring again. Hopefully this time he won't be getting up.

Comment

I was a racist

I share this free e-books Thank God I series of inspirational story, you can share your story too.

thankgodforebooks.com/racist.html

Comment

Limond was chucking feather dusters at Khan and he goes over: hyped up over paid fraud! I hope Ktolenik KTFO him and Warren, GTF the pair of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
              Pakis are racist

F*C* you M*T*A*U*A you suck some ricky hatton dick and deep throat him while your at it

Comment

Its true we hate p a k i s

Comment

only joking i dont think people hate him because there racist its because they hate the way over the top hype, after the his last fight bbc news said Khan was set for greatness

Comment

Ive heard in person at least 10 - 15 peeps say they hate him coz he is a "**** ****"

Bang outta order. Guy is quality who gives a **** about race

Comment

We can all dislike a boxer regardless of the parities or disparities that exist between the fanatics and the boxers. I deplore Bernard Hopkins as a thug, but I really like Floyd Mayweather, Roy Jones Junior. I am increasingly finding Rick Hatton more excuse driven and less sportsmanlike with each new press release and the more I read about him. I admire Wladimir Klitschko greatly. I am following Miguel Angel Cotto's career with passionate interest. I know nothing of Amir Khan. I like fighters based on their poise and personalities and not because of their religions or ethnicities or whatever. Not all people who dislike this person or that do so because of these things. It is possible to dislike someone based solely upon his (or her) character flaws.

Comment

Working...
                      X