Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Amir Khan?

E

Comment

More like people can't believe how much of a manufactured fighter he actually is

Comment

What was the **** suppose to mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Leakbeak View Post
          More like people can't believe how much of a manufactured fighter he actually is
          amir khans fans are rascist

Comment

yes im a rasist because i dont like a cocky arrogant person who knows eff all about boxing other than him(theres no tallent in the lighweight division days after pacwuio KO'd david diaz and pacquiao is a counter puncher - which he sint)

im being sarcastic here if you cant tell

Comment

I hate the fact that he has got preferential treatment over ALL the lightweight fighters in Engkland (black/white).....because he is a muslim.

You got to a boxing fight and you won't see a muslim in the whole place because they are not patriotic with British (white/black) fighters.......they are rascist....they only come to Hamed and khan fights and when khan gets ko'd they will dissappear until another pakistani fighter comes forward.....

I hate everything khan stands for.......

Comment

Originally posted by UKBRAWLER View Post
                I hate the fact that he has got preferential treatment over ALL the lightweight fighters in Engkland (black/white).....because he is a muslim.

You got to a boxing fight and you won't see a muslim in the whole place because they are not patriotic with British (white/black) fighters.......they are rascist....they only come to Hamed and khan fights and when khan gets ko'd they will dissappear until another pakistani fighter comes forward.....

I hate everything khan stands for.......
                What does Khan stand for??

He hets special treatment because he is Muslim? How do u figure that out? Given the racial violence between Asians and whites in England, plus Islam and the west, he is seen to be flying the flag of a united Britain. Which is unfair on him.
                But he got all the attention because he did well in the Olympics. And he is an exciting fighter.

Why hate him because he has muslim fans? Whats wrong with that. People want to support athletes that in some represent them.

U call Muslims racist for only muslim fighters, yet u dont like Khan because he is muslim and attracts muslim supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post
                  What does Khan stand for??

He hets special treatment because he is Muslim? How do u figure that out? Given the racial violence between Asians and whites in England, plus Islam and the west, he is seen to be flying the flag of a united Britain. Which is unfair on him.
                  But he got all the attention because he did well in the Olympics. And he is an exciting fighter.

Why hate him because he has muslim fans? Whats wrong with that. People want to support athletes that in some represent them.

U call Muslims racist for only muslim fighters, yet u dont like Khan because he is muslim and attracts muslim supporters?
                  Ignore him, the guy's an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                    Ignore him, the guy's an idiot
                    Im bored.

Comment

• I don't dislike Khan for being a Muslim, just the fact that he charges me for carrier bags.

Comment

Working...
                      X