No announcement yet.

amir khan haters are racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Special K View Post
    Why is Khan up for a title shot and not Prescott? Khan huggers should ask themselves that before throwing race cards.

Because Prescott doesnt have a promoter like Frank warren....Its all about money nothing else....

Comment

If khan got a rematch it would be grounghog day. Anyway how has khan got a world title shot yet presscot ko'd him inside a round and aint got nothing for it. and don't even mention the mab fight it should of been a nc.

Comment

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
        Ya'll probably hate the fact that a **** can be so good at boxing.
        probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
        his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

He even beat the legend MAB with ease.

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.
        Calm down Sonny,
        It aint all about that.. I'm from the East end of London & I love curry.. Besides that, you people worked extremely hard to not only boost our ecconomy, but also to improve yourselves & fair play to ya.. Racism aint fair play though.. Most white people have always voted in your favour.. So cut out the racism as you haven't got a leg to stand on.. What goes on on the streets/sites has nothing to do with the real world..
        Getting back to Khan.. He has all the right tools but a SUSPECT chin.. Regards MM

Comment

probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
          his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

So why didn;t he win gold??

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again.

so why is there no rematch and why won;t team kahn go back in with him??

Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

Course he did!!

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.
          The bottom line is, he's over ratted, always biggings himself up and always hidding. I'll respect him if he gets in with one of the many top 10 135lbs or 140's as the case may be now and comes out the other end. Any of them will willingly get in with him.

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
            The bottom line is, he's over ratted, always biggings himself up and always hidding. I'll respect him if he gets in with one of the many top 10 135lbs or 140's as the case may be now and comes out the other end. Any of them will willingly get in with him.
            That's the point mate, he's not over-rated.

He probably get's more hate than anyone else.

I mean the fact that he was boo'd by his own "Countrymen" in the Barrera bout says it all.

I mean literally all the guys wearing Mexican Hats were all white brits with Mexican flags.

I really don't know why Khan insist on wearing the Union Jack colours, he should throw it on the floor and spit on it. If anyone says anything, he should ask them for their Mexican Hats. Friggin Chavs.

Comment

Originally posted by dumber79 View Post
              i agree , kahn is a overated toad

Comment

There probably is an under lying racism in some of the hate he deals with.

Comment

Originally posted by capt_sam View Post
                  There probably is an under lying racism in some of the hate he deals with.

Na i dont go along with that at all. Hatton is loved because of his personality, not that he's white. Nigel benn was loved because of his fighting style, nothing to do with his colour. In the UK for some reason we like to see some of our sportsmen fail! Dont ask me why but we do. Frank warren making Khan a pay per view fighter way before he deserved to be never helped either.

Comment

i think thats some how is bit true doesnt matter who ever he fight its still not gonna be a good boxer.EG if he beat manny or mayweather it will still gonna be coincidence.so he has to proof whole life.

He is the best light weight in britian but no body accept it because he is asian.

Comment

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

you sir are a moron

Comment

Working...
                      X