No announcement yet.

amir khan haters are racist.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amir khan haters are racist.

Ya'll probably hate the fact that a **** can be so good at boxing.
    probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
    his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

He even beat the legend MAB with ease.

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.

Originally posted by pyrovampx View Post
    probably the same folks going around talking to your friends about how immigrants are stinking up your country with curry. Hell I heard brits went to
    his fights to see him get the knocked the **** out. I've grown up around racists and I know how you guys think.

Amir khan's got legendary hand speed and is one of the best olympic boxers I've ever seen.

That time he got KO'd was a fluke. It will probably never happen again. Breidis prescott is an undefeated pro and a hard hitter as well. For those that done boxing you know how it feels to get a hard hit to the chin. It's damn hard to concentrate and put your **** together after one of those.

Come on fess up all you haters are just mad that a stinking curry **** can get so high up in boxing.****in racists.
    i dont give a **** what colour he is or what he likes to eat for his tea... the lads chinny and will be koed by any top 5 light weight...

Comment

Wait till there's a breidis prescott rematcch you'll see it'll prove that it was absolute luck he got KO'd

Comment

Wait till there's a breidis prescott rematcch you'll see it'll prove that it was absolute luck he got KO'd
        best of luck mate...

Comment

It was no fluke, he'll be KO'ed again. Hype is one of the main reasons Khan is disliked by some. Same goes for Audley Harrison. The media seem to blow up Olympic boxers.

Comment

The word hypocrite comes to mind!
            Do you understand that derogatory phrases are RACIST?

Comment

Fuck Off!!!!... I am not racist.. But you are definitely a cocksucking queerboy for even suggesting I am.. get bent and stuff your daddy's fist in your ass.. You corn dog eating, sausage sucking fruitcake...

Comment

Khan is overhyped, he hasn't even proved he is the best LW in the UK. Murray and Thaxton have both called him out but he won't fight them. Why? He got Koed by a decent puncher and won the lottery against an old Legend, the rest of his resume is full of feather fisted bums.

Comment

Like all sports, boxing has its fair share of racists and bigots. But to claim that anyone who doesn't like Amir Khan is a racist is ridiculous.

Smells like an ALT to me.

Comment

this by a ranked top 15 light weight need i say more...

Comment

Working...
                    X