No announcement yet.

Joe Louis vs Dwight Qawi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
    Louis knocks Qawi with one perfect right hand for the ten count. Louis had TNT in both fists with incredible hand speed.
    Yea the fake one in your mind you crazy person the real joe louis fast

Comment

[QUOTE=moneytheman;n31565852]

Yea the fake one in your mind you crazy person the real joe louis fast [/QUOTE]

So you're saying that Louis's footwork was slow but his hand speed was fast?

I can see how you could draw that conclusion from watching film.

I always thought you were saying he was slow across the board, but this shows a closer look and a more balanced evaluation on your part. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Name the fighter who joe fought who was as advanced as dwight on a skill and punch variety name that man idiot

And no joe didnt have perfect tech since he was outdated stop repeating lie quotes and its however I wanna spell it since im not in school or a kid you can control

Cause from what I seen the person who had the most advanced style and punch variety was jersey and he made joe look like the rest he only lost cause he stopped moving so your flawed he countered him easy and joe couldn't catch him until he stopped moving like I said

So you lied on saying how he feasted

Dwight was known to he a good dodger and did great punch angles so explain how he hits him often when he couldnt catch jers who wasnt as advanced at dodging as Dwight that makes no sense whatsoever

And he was fast at combos

You have nobody other then jers who wasnt as advanced like i said so your trolling the wrong person idiot

nobody in their right mind picks a outdated joe who never would land which mean all who picked him are idiots and crazy including you

Like I told you Dwight would destroy joe easy

isn't it a quote by joe that says how he hated types like Frazier and the more advanced ver of him dwight

Didnt Tony who was come forward but trash skilled drop joe or you don't know of that crazy idiot

Logic should tell you then ton did it being trash that a way more advanced Frazier or dwight destroys joe easy its not hard to see this

lost to rock who wasnt in style like Frazier or dwight but had good punch variety and defense left him out didn't you crazy idiot
        Dwight is a friend and a good man who redeemed himself in life 110%. Therefore I won't bother to weigh in beyond saying...what an odd thread to bump. Do you honestly beleive the ideas that you express (or try to) here? Or is is just to have fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow The Wisp View Post

Dwight is a friend and a good man who redeemed himself in life 110%. Therefore I won't bother to weigh in beyond saying...what an odd thread to bump. Do you honestly beleive the ideas that you express (or try to) here? Or is is just to have fun?
          No I dont believe anything cause belief is thoughts i see with good vision everything I say is fact

Comment

No I dont believe anything cause belief is thoughts i see with good vision everything I say is fact
            What? ....

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

What? ....
              Lmao......I was thinking the same thing!!

Comment

- - Does U use exlax balm to help the movement of U eyeballs?

Comment

I'm cool with relying purely on your vision and nothing else to project who would win a fight. Seen much film of Canelo and GGG? So.....who wins the next one??

Comment

Man, they will put up any match these days. I can't wait for Little Red Riding Hood vs Cinderella. Who you got?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                      Man, they will put up any match these days. I can't wait for Little Red Riding Hood vs Cinderella. Who you got?
                      Yea these fantasy match ups are annoying.

But since posters somehow think this is 'history' we need a rule: if you wouldn't pay the PPV price to watch the fight don't create the fantasy match up.

Cinderella in two.

Little Red was grama's ***** with cookies, 'Cinder Ella' was an orphan kid forced to do tough labor, like clean out the stove trap and get cinders all over her.

Like how I snuck that pointless piece of trivia by you?

Comment

Working...
                      X