Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko, the first six rounds and no crowd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko, the first six rounds and no crowd!

There is a platitude in Boxing that the crowd can force a boxing match to erupt into a fist fight.

Had there been a live crowd for Loma-Lopez, would their participation have shaken Loma awake a few rounds earlier?

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post
    There is a platitude in Boxing that the crowd can force a boxing match to erupt into a fist fight.

Had there been a live crowd for Loma-Lopez, would their participation have shaken Loma awake a few rounds earlier?
    If gravity was just a smigeon weaker would we all have only one orifice?

If manhole covers in Ny were pizzas, would we all just be fat and happy?

If the Earth was flat... would we be rid of those dastardly Chinese? Would Italian adventurers be floating out in space? would Colombus have landed on mars instead of Murrica?

And most important: If Lefty was less cantenkorious would we have a churl of the month club here?

Comment

The only thing I know for sure: If I had been born with a bellend theh size of John Holmes, and a beautiful p u s s y for an a s s h o le? I would gladly take the advice of so many over the years who told me to "go f u c k myself!"

Comment

Doubt it, I think you nailed it in the first sentence "platitude".

I think in sports the biggest influence crowds have is over referees, judges, and other officials. I think Loma wouldve fought the same fight regardless of the crowd

Comment

Wilbur, he might have torn that Mexican's head clean off, with a crowd to root him on. But I doubt it, because his arms are too short for his torso, by buggery. He got scairt of the power. That Mexican has biceps like a husky middleweight.

Comment

- -No doubt boos be echoing off the rafters to tap their adrenaline flow.

Better fight but Teo caught Loma at the right time with an injured shoulder he had operated on after he KOed Linares.

Don't know how much longer Loma can go as a one armed fighter, but given the extraordinary purse concessions made to them into the ring, Teo looks like a punk if no rematch.

Comment

Here we go with that shoulder bs.

Comment

Working...
              X