No announcement yet.

James Toney vs Sam Langford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Lmao....I posted videos of them fighting from range, lateral movement....fighter from later era not fighting from range nit inside only, leaving themselves open erc. You just chose to ignore them because it sinks your lies and BS. By the way, you still haven't explained how lateral movement has advanced. I'm sure there are a lot of people waiting to hear you next line of BS explained that. Fact is, every era....every fighter for that matter has flaws.. so besides "Worlds ******est poster", what exactly have you won?
    how do you even understand him is the question

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano

I really had no problem at all tell Nard you're my father If you use it in the 90s hip-hop sense you are. Or at least I am your son, that's why those rappers used that word so much. When you follow another man's path you are sort of a son.

I see bro, you're a cool dude who has experience down this path. You're a pops.
      Lol,

My two boys call me pops lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ascended View Post

I exposed Jab badly with multiple videos of that whole era. They were novices, like I said,
        compared to even amateurs from 2005, all 30s-early 50s all had the same flaws as each other

I have no need to actually provide any more video; I provided proof from the 00/05/90s of fighters way more advanced than novices in the 30s.

No one can provide videos to go over mine.

jab has no problem with you politely saying the old eras wouldn’t be able to compete with newer fighters I showed him you said that he ignored it, yet it's a problem me saying they were novices/trash compared, it means the same thing as you said

I'm not being nice to sensitive crazy cult members
        When you use film you should cite exactly what you're talking about. Just posting a video and saying blah blah blah it means nothing.

Comment

why not insult him what's the difference from what I say,oh cause I say old era are novices/trash compared not nice enough for you sensitive cult crazy members?
          People having different opinions is not an issue requiring insult. When you present proof you're supposed to be responsible for that proof. Your idea seems to be picking up a turd dropping it in somebody's lap and saying "see it don't stink."

When you post a video explain what it is in the video that provides context for your point. Although that might be impossible for you. You don't seem to realize that when you look under a microscope the first time you don't see lots of small little creatures roaming around you have to get used to what it looks like what to look for. You don't know what to look for in these videos or you would see some of these things that you claimed don't exist.

Professional fighters have to be subtle because everybody is looking for the same things. It's not always going to be obvious. Why don't you go on YouTube look at some good commentaries that people put up? Were they showing you a film and describing things like the point of entry, the technique, etc. Instead of wasting everybody's time with your nonsense this would be constructive.

Finally here's a hint: range for the earlier guys that you love so much lol, it operates at a totally different distance. Farther back you go the more the distance is similar to fencing. Part of that reason is because of the development of the sport, part of it has to do with not breaking your hands. You couldn't square up if you're fighting infinite rounds of a sort, because, if you break your hand, you're done for.

You first see distance change dramatically post Dempsey. Dempsey was the first to really focus on the punches and create a distance to accommodate them exclusively. I mean, I don't know if Dempsey was the first, but he was the first superstar heavyweight to do so.

Come on and shock us learn something!
          Last edited by billeau2; 04-19-2024, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Look at this advanced lateral movement. See how these guys don't leave themselves open and throw themselves into one another. A fantastic display of fighting from range. One of the greatest heavyweight champions vs one of the greatest heavyweight contenders showing flawless and silky smooth skills!!

Sorry Bat, I was browsing fights and this just stuck out to me.

https://******************/HT8tXwf1A...7Nu6LHYUvo4aot

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

why does jab not say odd stuff to him what's the difference from what I say?,oh cause I say old era are novices/trash compared not nice enough for you sensitive cult crazy members?
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Ascended; 04-20-2024, 03:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Go 2 pages back and see all the matches I posted of all those novice like guys with all the sane obsolete tech as each other in 30s

Then go to the next page 17 and see i posted way more advanced fighters no names and even amateurs way more advanced then those guy's,exsposed every last one of you crazy pretend to be blind or are actually cult members​
                Last edited by Ascended; 04-20-2024, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

When you use film you should cite exactly what you're talking about. Just posting a video and saying blah blah blah it means nothing.
                  Where are the odd comments to Marchegiano
                  like this
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ascended; 04-20-2024, 03:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Why not odd responses to him like this

You crazy idiots cult members give away you're obviously hurt by me saying what i say,I can't alter video I only described what's on video im sorry that hurts you crazy idiots
                    Attached Files

Comment

why does jab not say odd stuff to him what's the difference from what I say?,oh cause I say old era are novices/trash compared not nice enough for you sensitive cult crazy members?
                      Marchegiano can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe what he meant was their styles don't mesh with what you're use to seeing today on film. Just because a fighter has a different style doesn't mean he can't or would t be effective. I've proved this with the Foreman-Lyle video. Two of the best from the 70's showing every flaw you've rallied against. Your problem is you're to ****** to understand that flaws exist in every era. As the rules have changed so have styles but the basic rule of hit and don't be hit still apply. On top of that you're not versed at picking up on little subtleties from old film because not only have you never actually been in the ring with a real fighter, but also because you have no respect for those men who have. No man who steps in the ring is trash.

Comment

Working...
                      X