Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts on Tyson-Jones?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

- -Tyson/Jones sure riled up boxing's candy boys.

Who were the charities and what will they make?

Transparency lacking...

Comment

Never heard of him. Any relation to Toney Jones?

Comment

Tyson got high before the fight. It was more of a party than a boxing match.

Comment

A fan took a swing at Tyson after the fight?! People are crazy.

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/att/re...rom%20%251%24s

Comment

Only an idiot would watch it. Anyone who did is a hopeless halfwit. They are nothing but a couple of flabby old men who would be outclassed by #25 in their divisions. Actually, neither one rates highly in their division AT. Jones was an insecure blabbermouth who could never shut up about himself, and Tyson was a pure front runner who was looking for the opportunity to fold after his initial charge was resisted successfully. Neither deserves my money or my attention. The only deserve the money of the halfwits they got it from. I was through with Tyson the moment he backed out by swallowing Holyfield's ear. It was a great decision. He never got me for another penny.
            Last edited by The Old LefHook; 12-01-2020, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              Only an idiot would watch it. Anyone who did is a hopeless halfwit. They are nothing but a couple of flabby old men who would be outclassed by #25 in their divisions. Actually, neither one rates highly in their division AT. Jones was an insecure blabbermouth who could never shut up about himself, and Tyson was a pure front runner who was looking for the opportunity to fold after his initial charge was resisted successfully. Neither deserves my money or my attention. They only deserve the money of the halfwits they got it from. I was through with Tyson the moment he backed out by swallowing Holyfield's ear. It was a great decision. He never got me for another penny.
              I highly doubt either care nor need your money. But thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
              X