No announcement yet.

Mayweather Vs Pryor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather Vs Pryor

I cannot see MW winning this one. I don't believe he could sustain the activity level or use his defense to shut Pryor down the way he did other fighters. He certainly cannot knock Pryor out, which means Pryor will be swinging for fifteen rounds. Too much for Floyd, methinks. Lil' Floyd will be lucky to end the fight on his feet.

Yeah I can't see him beating Pryor either

Comment

Mayweather body shot.

Comment

Originally posted by RHETOЯIC View Post
        Mayweather body shot.
        - -Too many toopid shots for U.

We can't see this in Valhalla cause TBE TUE don't qualify for admittance.

Comment

I like Pryor in this fight. To much workrate and Floyd doesn't have the pop in his punches to keep Aaron off of him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
            I cannot see MW winning this one. I don't believe he could sustain the activity level or use his defense to shut Pryor down the way he did other fighters. He certainly cannot knock Pryor out, which means Pryor will be swinging for fifteen rounds. Too much for Floyd, methinks. Lil' Floyd will be lucky to end the fight on his feet.
            the workrate, the steroids and loaded gloves would be to much for floyd tbh

Comment

May's defense and speed proves to be too much for Aaron.

Comment

I think Pryor would out work him. Unless Mayweather refused to fight him until Pryor lost to Bobby Joe Young.

Comment

Originally posted by katjack View Post
                  I think Pryor would out work him. Unless Mayweather refused to fight him until Pryor lost to Bobby Joe Young.
                  HAHA yup. But would Pryor be able to get away with his tainted bottle or be subject to the stricter drug testing of Floyd's later career?

Comment

It is only in a hypothetical world, lads, where Mayweather would actually seek out a prime Pryor and challenge or accept a challenge. A fantasy world. We are imagining if he did, if he had lots of heart, and all that.

Comment

Working...
                    X