Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many rounds would Marciano last against Wilder?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Both of you should clean up our acts! Stop fighting with people and insulting everyone who disagrees with you.
    It is obvious these boys make themselves giggle. They post so they can giggle at their own wit some more. And your exasperation and corrective tendencies also excite them, by buggery.

I pretty much ignore them, but I do not even bother to officially IGNORE them.

When I finally do respond to them indirectly (like today), they pour over my post with fine toothed combs, looking for clues and ways to impress me.

The awful thing is: on disparate occasions they can both make valid points. These points are so inundated in manure that no one cares to acknowledge them.

The big clue is, though, that they themselves have no idea whether they have spoken one of their valid points or regurgitated more halfwitted drivel.

I for one refuse to be cruel to these boys.
    Last edited by The Old LefHook; 03-02-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      I don't know where tf you get your opinions from. There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind why you pick fighters over other fighters. I've never heard you give an educated breakdown of any matchup, ever.
      Yeah, I'd say something like that if I'd been exposed.

Ali doesn't have Wilder's size or firepower but he succeeded against Foreman. We saw Wilder take an absolute drubbing from Fury, but still remain in the fight.

These are simple things that everyone has seen with his own eyes. I dunno what's so hard. What breakdown you need.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
        It is obvious these boys make themselves giggle. They post so they can giggle at their own wit some more. And your exasperation and corrective tendencies also excite them, by buggery.

I pretty much ignore them, but I do not even bother to officially IGNORE them.

When I finally do respond to them indirectly (like today), they pour over my post with fine toothed combs, looking for clues and ways to impress me.

The awful thing is: on disparate occasions they can both make valid points. These points are so inundated in manure that no one cares to acknowledge them.

The big clue is, though, that they themselves have no idea whether they have spoken one of their valid points or regurgitated more halfwitted drivel.

I for one refuse to be cruel to these boys.
        Not just any old fruitcake.

A Fierce & Fabulous Fruitcake!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
          Sometimes he does. But many times he makes crazy claims and thinks they are self evident. Then everyone who disagrees is a moron.
          All my claims are substantiated by fact, and spelled out at length.

It's precisely the ACCURACY of my claims that makes me so loathed. I'm an iconoclast. I slaughter all the sacred cows.

People hate that i reduce their heroes to the level of mere mortals.

It's like telling fat girls they'll never frow up to be Disney Princesses. It's undeniably true, but it hurts too much for them to bare.

Comment

This thread is now closed.

Comment

Working...
            X