X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
    Does anyone want to answer for Auntie?

Who was Robinson's best win?

It's almost like reading a comedy script. The dude fought for decades but you can't find a single top 10 opponent (all-time) the same size as him.

Angott is probably a top 10'ish Lightweight, Basilio and Gavilan are top 10 Welterweights, but those fights all conveniently happened when Ray was a division bigger than those men.

Really, if you're called the GOAT, shouldn't you have an argument in place for why you are called that? Just one?
    I just answered you but apparently you are pretending not to read.

SRR has victories over 10 all time greats.

Sammy Angott
    Fritzie Zivic
    Jake LaMotta
    Henry Armstrong
    Kid Gavilan
    Bobo Olson
    Randolph Turpin
    Rocky Graziano
    Gene Fullmer
    Carmen Basilio

Take your pick, and feel free to talk about the names you left out above. What are you gonna do? Compare them to undersized Rigondeaux? Oh....that's right, it was comparing Carmen Basilio to Orlando Salido.

The funny thing is your hate has you so blinded that you're actually serious about this shlt, while most people think you're just trolling because no one could be this dumb.

Comment

Fwiw I’m slightly impotent as the section ban feature is out of order.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Fwiw I’m slightly impotent as the section ban feature is out of order.
        those damn ******s at it again... OOOPs!!!!

Comment

Robinson vs. Angott
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcyqmnXNY-w

Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdzAPWmaubw

The disparity in skill is amazing. It's like Robinson is the halfway point between Lomachenko and Kimbo Slice.

If I am wrong, I am open to correction.
          I think everyone has made their point about how wrong you are. As for the correction...well their just isn't a correction for ******. Nor any cure. You're just went down In BS hall of Shame for one of the dumbest threads known to man kind. Cong****
          Loma better than SRR
          Last edited by PAC-BOY; 12-16-2019, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            I think everyone has made their point about how wrong you are. As for the correction...well their just isn't a correction for ******. Nor any cure. You're just went down In BS hall of Shame for one of the dumbest threads known to man kind. Cong****
            Loma better than SSR
            Good points. Speaking of corrections, it's SRR, not SSR.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
              Good points. Speaking of corrections, it's SRR, not SSR.
              Thanks for pointing that out. Sometimes its hard to type when laughing. Good thing is thats a correctable mistake. Unlike this dip shlt that thinks Loma is better than SRR. No correcting that kind of ******.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                Rocky Graziano
                Amazing.

I always knew you were shameless. But you really out-did yourself this time.

LOL, Bytch actually mentioned Rocky Graziano.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Loma better than SRR
                  Yeah, I am the idiot.

Here I am the only one providing evidence to support my case and the dude who devoted his entire profile to William Hung on Roids is telling me that I am the one who belongs in the Hall of Shame.

Comment

Amazing.

I always knew you were shameless. But you really out-did yourself this time.

LOL, Bytch actually mentioned Rocky Graziano.
                    Now now, Rusty. I think I mentioned 10 hall of famers. That you want to disrespect Graziano is not surprising since you're a moron.

By the way, I noticed your name mentioned in a thread about the most idiotic things said this year on this site And no, it wasn't about Lomachenko being better than SRR.

I chimed in and added that to the list, and posters have already chimed in that it's even more dumb than your previous statement posted in the thread.

Congratulations! Everyone knows you're a moron who doesn't know shlt about boxing

Comment

Yeah, I am the idiot.
                      HOLY SHlT. YOU FINALLY GOT SOMETHING RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                      X