This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    I dont watch Iron Chef. Sorry im not gay.

No of course not. Not in the slightest. and your Boxing Scene handle being an homage to a Thai boxer who fought to pay for a *** change doesn't make us think that you're gay, either. Not at all.

Do lots of dudes fall for the cross-dressing?

It must be nice already having feminine bone structure and no leg hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
      No of course not. Not in the slightest. and your Boxing Scene handle being an homage to a Thai boxer who fought to pay for a *** change doesn't make us think that you're gay, either. Not at all.

Do lots of dudes fall for the cross-dressing?

It must be nice already having feminine bone structure and no leg hair.
      You really cant make sense if you tried can you.

So what youre saying is you wish You had feminine bone structure and no leg hair? Ah okay so you can earn more money prostituting youre ragged out azzhole! I get it. Poor thing. You couldn't even sell yourself to human *** traffickers. Your azz is so polluted (i did that in my scarface voice)
      And youre thinking about cross dressing you say. Well good luck with that. You might wanna try it if you cant sell yourself as a man. Im not sure how you f@gs work but im sure you can find someone.
      What Boxer comes from Thailand ? Dont understand that. *** change? You sure talk about a lot of gay shlt. Are you sure you watch the same boxing we do?
      You do know this is boxinscene right not wannaget***edinthebutt,com
      WOW youre super gayish.

Comment

Working...
      X