No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs 90's George Foreman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

we dont know if he said those words or not using quotes dont work with me in ring showed ali moved to good and he couldnt move like he used to and still made George look bad cause he never did move real good

and joe was felloff to you known ask calling not in shape no way would he have kept moving the real joe like that or could that work with a fury who is real heavy and would be in shape to outbox all night so that means nothing you saying that George defense and upperbody movement was trash left that out I see and how he was so slow with punches and easy to read

why are you saying he would hit fury when nobody that slow and easy to read ever hit fury easy when fury was in his outbox mode in shape
    Why are you saying I said that? No opinion about Fury, he's not history yet.

Foreman's footwork was my only opinion. It was better than appreciated at the time. He wasn't the plodded he was been labeled with.

P.#. In regards to all quotes: Yogi once said " I didn't say half the things I've said." All quotes have to be taken with the a gain of salt (doubt).
    Last edited by Willie Pep 229; 01-14-2022, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Foreman's footwork was my only opinion. It was better than appreciated at the time. He wasn't the plodded he was been labeled with.

P.#. In regards to all quotes: Yogi once said " I didn't say half the things I've said." All quotes have to be taken with the a gain of salt (doubt).
      But he was like I said when compared to others from 80-90s and even people in this era his movement was bad and outdated

thats the problem with you people you look at george only look at him and compare and you will see how he was real flawed and would be outboxed easy and destroyed by mutiple people
      Last edited by Ascended; 01-15-2022, 04:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

Foreman is def well schooled. IMO hes better schooled than Fury in every category, minus finess. Obv old george is slower, but his jab is still better than Furys, and as others said - Foreman is just so much better than anyone Fury has faced. Even outside of skills, Foreman is just a different level of tough and determination than Fury won't ever see fighting in this era.

I'm still on the stance that 90's Foreman actually stops Fury. Furys hype is coming from his beating of Wilder, but Wilder really, out side of his punch, is the perfect opponent to make Fury look good, because Wilder truly lacks boxing skills. He's had a few fights now so obv in ring experience is adding up, but really - there's not much in his toolbag. Even his jab sucks, which is why he cant even throw it vs Fury.

noone figured Fury a master boxer before he fought Wilder. Wilder made it easy for him to look good, and made it competitive with his big punch and Furys weak jaw.

Willie Pep 229 Willie Pep 229 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post

Foreman is def well schooled. IMO hes better schooled than Fury in every category, minus finess. Obv old george is slower, but his jab is still better than Furys, and as others said - Foreman is just so much better than anyone Fury has faced. Even outside of skills, Foreman is just a different level of tough and determination than Fury won't ever see fighting in this era.

I'm still on the stance that 90's Foreman actually stops Fury. Furys hype is coming from his beating of Wilder, but Wilder really, out side of his punch, is the perfect opponent to make Fury look good, because Wilder truly lacks boxing skills. He's had a few fights now so obv in ring experience is adding up, but really - there's not much in his toolbag. Even his jab sucks, which is why he cant even throw it vs Fury.

noone figured Fury a master boxer before he fought Wilder. Wilder made it easy for him to look good, and made it competitive with his big punch and Furys weak jaw.

Stop trolling you liar how was he better then Steve otto and Derek and others he wasnt u dummy
          Watch matches u dumb liar George never was as skilled as these guys and others so what are you talking about and george would lose he was to slow with no defense

maybe you need to watch jim who hit and beat george easy fury is way more skilled then jim and moves better so how does he lose see how you dont make any sense you trolls are idiots
          Last edited by Ascended; 01-31-2022, 07:02 PM.

Comment

That quote doesn't work with me your talking on resume which has nothing to do with a h2h match

Cause its been mutiple people fury beat who move better then George that question is silly
            so answer it then troll

Comment

Syop trolling you liar how was he better then Steve otto and Derek and others he wasnt u dummy
              Watch matches u dumb liar George never was as skilled as these guys and others so what are you talking about and george would lose he was to slow with no defense

maybe you need to watch jim who hit and beat george easy fury is way more skilled then jim and moves better so how does he lose see how you dont make any sense you trolls are idiots
              Fury is way more skilled than "Jim" huh? your an idiot. I would bet my life you never even saw "Jim" (JImmy Young presumably) fight you moron. What a typical dumb thing to say from someone who can't be bothered to even look at tape of Young... Did you watch the Foreman fight? No, you havent... How do I know that? Hummm?

Comment

Stop trolling you liar how was he better then Steve otto and Derek and others he wasnt u dummy

- - Big George been dominating U for how many years now, ie what grade U in and how many years U been repeating U grades?

Does U have enough fingers and toes to tell us?

Comment

Working...
                X