No announcement yet.

Duran Tactics to Attack Mayweather's Shell Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -You've confused the orchestration most consistent venue, hometown commish, officials, and drug tester with consistent boxing.

I'm undefeated in my backyard too.

I can point to many fights that had FloydBoy looking like a clueless oaf or worse. Take him out of MGM and he melts like a candy bar on a summer sidewalk.
    Like in Atlantic City vs Gatti? Is this the best you have?

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
      Like in Atlantic City vs Gatti? Is this the best you have?
      - -Best provided by u PurtyBoy!

After KOing Spinks for all the belts, Judah called out Purty for big bucks. Instead he finangled out of his Top Rank contract to fight Past it Sharmba Mitchell in Oregan for peanuts.

Zab fought what he thought a pushover and got embarrassed by Baldamir. Only after Judah got beat would Purty fight him that started his 12 yr streak in Vegas.

Thanks for the reminder of you'n Purty sitting in a tree, KISSING!!!

Comment

Duran can say that all he wants but when he faces boxers that won't willingly engage in trade offs. He gets discouraged and effectively gives up.

So he can say and theorize how things will work but ultimately, in the ring, he'll get frustrated and outboxed the same way all the other guys who have fought Mayweather wind up. He'll be a tough fight for Mayweather, just like all the other Maidana type boxers but he'll get beaten regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Duran can say that all he wants but when he faces boxers that won't willingly engage in trade offs. He gets discouraged and effectively gives up.

So he can say and theorize how things will work but ultimately, in the ring, he'll get frustrated and outboxed the same way all the other guys who have fought Mayweather wind up. He'll be a tough fight for Mayweather, just like all the other Maidana type boxers but he'll get beaten regardless.

- -TUE 50-0 got beaten up by Maidana, giving himself a C level performance.

He won the orchestrated political decision as boxing is want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Still much sand in your vag over what Duran did to his fans that night I see.

You bear the mark of a blockhead. Do as I say otherwise you must be this way! No one knows who you are, idiot.

Tell me what was your signature b1tch move supposed to do.

More excuse making. The specialty of a loser.

No expectation of a real fight. Now I'm certain you ARE ******.

What you are afraid to say is Duran could be inconsistent. Since you love imaginary fighting who to say Duran wouldn't **** up his preparations.

Doesn't have to.

Floyd is harder to hit and a master of frustrating opponents. Duran record shows he could be agitated into a No Mas.

Tell me where was this stated.

I invite you to do so, broke azz tromboni

It's hilarious. You actually think people will waste time reading your comments after you compared Mayweather to Ray Leonard.

I wonder who else this clown compares to Ray Leonard... David Tua? Gene Fullmer? Matthew Franklin? Chavez Jr.?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

I'd love to see you provide proof of this. The dude fought for 4 decades, across more than half of Boxing's weight classes, with well over 100 fights. so you should be able to substantiate that comment pretty easily.

You won't. But I'd love seeing phagitz squirm.

Comment

Do any real Boxing fans even think floyd makes the final bell?

The dude couldn't handle maidana. Yet somehow he goes 15 in a real era of Boxing against a real Boxer. That's ridiculous even by the standards of this Mad House.

Comment

- -Daddy won't let Junior within a mile of Duran, Leonard, and Hagler, a failed batch of fantasy matchups!

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
                    - -Daddy won't let Junior within a mile of Duran, Leonard, and Hagler, a failed batch of fantasy matchups!
                    Buchanan would have beaten him, too.

Mayweather has size, athelticism, PEDs, and variety in his favor. But style-wise, Ken is all wrong for him. Mayweather of the Corrales or Hernandez fights, let's say vs. Buchanan of the Duran or Ortiz fights. I'm picking Ken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
                      I'd love to see you provide proof of this. The dude fought for 4 decades, across more than half of Boxing's weight classes, with well over 100 fights. so you should be able to substantiate that comment pretty easily.

You won't. But I'd love seeing phagitz squirm.
                      SRL 2, Wil B, Camacho.

any other accomplishments of his that you would like to add?

Comment

Working...
                      X