Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "tainted Mexican beef" excuse was plausible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of getting away with minute traces of a ped, Jon Jones is doing the same thing over in the UFC with some other steroid with some tiny amount in his system found in his last test, which was chalked up to the last time he tested positive and the same PED still being in his system rather than still taking it, so now fans of MMA are saying he has a built in excuse whenever he tests positive now. How can that drug stay in the body for that long?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      Speaking of getting away with minute traces of a ped, Jon Jones is doing the same thing over in the UFC with some other steroid with some tiny amount in his system found in his last test, which was chalked up to the last time he tested positive and the same PED still being in his system rather than still taking it, so now fans of MMA are saying he has a built in excuse whenever he tests positive now. How can that drug stay in the body for that long?
      Jeez. It says mere picograms were found.
      https://www.lowkickmma.com/jon-jones...-ped-benefits/

Comment

I would love to see a photo of Canelo and Jones sharing a burrito.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          At least in the case of Canelo Alvarez.

The small amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination.

And we know that for reasons of greed and profit the Mexican cattle industry is rife with the practice of using steroids with livestock.

Additionally, there have been instances of other Mexican athletes running into the same problem.

WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players
          Mexican beef can be a legitimate excuse for clenbuterol in an athlete's blood sample, the World Anti-Doping Agency said
          https://www.velonews.com/2011/10/new...players_195167

Based on all that I think Canelo's excuse was reasonable. Do you agree?
          I'm from México and i live here

There are a lot of mafias

A lot of mexican meat is full of s.hit

Monsanto have a lot of business here too

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            I'm from México and i live here

There are a lot of mafias

A lot of mexican meat is full of s.hit

Monsanto have a lot of business here too
            Monsanto is a ruthless, unethical company. Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if them or someone similar were the ones behind the clenbuterol in meat.

Comment

Monsanto is a ruthless, unethical company. Frankly it wouldn't surprise me if them or someone similar were the ones behind the clenbuterol in meat.
              México is a sh.it full of mafias and corruption.

People hates Canelo but they problem with meat is big here.

Monsanto is s.hi.t

But they have a big business in México

They are making over 500 millions of dollars each year

Comment

--- How do you say the Mexican people hate Canelo when he routinely gets 20-30 million viewers there?

What I hate is not knowing where my supply of meat actually comes from in this new industrialized farming/ranching construct.

American ranchers started using steroids on animals decades ago. Makes em grow fast to market and stronger to resist disease. Even using them on their HS football kids as one fellow related to me .

Comment

At least in the case of Canelo Alvarez.

The small amounts found in his system were consistent with meat contamination.

And we know that for reasons of greed and profit the Mexican cattle industry is rife with the practice of using steroids with livestock.

Additionally, there have been instances of other Mexican athletes running into the same problem.

WADA drops clenbuterol case against Mexican soccer players
                  Mexican beef can be a legitimate excuse for clenbuterol in an athlete's blood sample, the World Anti-Doping Agency said
                  https://www.velonews.com/2011/10/new...players_195167

Based on all that I think Canelo's excuse was reasonable. Do you agree?
                  All circumstantial evidence suggest Canelo is indeed innocent...much to the dismay of many "fans"

His low levels were declared "consistent with meat contamination" by WADA director.

He had been tested OSDT at least 4 times prior leading up to the rematch with GGG and never failed a test.

The GGG camp requested testing start sooner than the beginning of traditional 8 week training camp...which was earlier than Canelo had ever been tested

The tests occurred while Canelo was still in Mexico and hadn't yet moved to the U.S. - also a first for Canelo

Mexican meat infamous for - specifically - Clenbuterol in their meat (soccer tournament, etc.)

Canelo enrolled in WBC 365 and has passed every test

Canelo took the hair follicle test at the request of NSAC...passed that also

Collectively the evidence all point to Canelo being innocent.

Now if you want to talk about Pacman...that's a different story XD

Comment

Monsanto is s.hi.t

First off - there is nothing wrong with putting Clenbuterol in meat. Agriculture does not exist for god damn sporting events LMFAO

They use clenbuterol so they can get more of their cattle...it's not any more difficult than that. So yeah that gets them a few more coins in the grand scheme of things.

The only reason Clenbuterol is even a problem is because of sporting...otherwise it's no problem. Some parts of the world recognize clenbuterol as a medicinal drug (used for asthma and can even help weight loss in some instances).

And if you think Mexico is the ONLY country in the world to use chemicals on their cattle...LOLOLOL...USA, Europe, Asia...they all do it. It's just that the drugs being used in those countries aren't also banned by sporting commissions

Comment

Monsanto is s.hi.t

Yeah it’s very naive to think Canelo and his team is unaware of tainted Mexican meat.

Comment

Working...
                      X