Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent post sir.

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Bad trolling I said from 1 punch that means 1 big punch and he didnt why dont you try watching the Match before you say lies mental troll nobody ever put mike in danger like I said from 1 shot
      You don't think that Douglas' upper cut set Tyson up for the KO?

P. S. Disagreeing with you isn't trolling nor is it lying.

P.S.S. You're not following yourself around with an alt praising yourself, are you?

Comment

Beat George Foreman? I'm not certain he could beat George Costanza. Nash out.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

You don't think that Douglas' upper cut set Tyson up for the KO?

P. S. Disagreeing with you isn't trolling nor is it lying.

P.S.S. You're not following yourself around with an alt praising yourself, are you?
          No its trolling you cant disagree with something Thats true i said 1 punch that put him in danger it never happened what dont you get that uppercut wasnt the first one what are you disagreeing with you make no sense

Your lying and trolling i said specifically mike was never in danger from 1 punch and its fact he never was

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post
            Beat George Foreman? I'm not certain he could beat George Costanza. Nash out.
            Well your crazy cause the poster explained why and george was slow and easy to read you nut

Comment

Well your crazy cause the poster explained why and george was slow and easy to read you nut
              The OP gave his opinion which he is entitled to, it's not a fact. Nash believes Foreman is all kinds of wrong for Tyson, hell, even Douglas was all kinds of wrong for Tyson. Nash also believes that George Costanza beats Tyson, because short, stocky bald guys are not to be messed with, and he would "show him what it's like", then leave with the victory, and Marisa Tomei. Nash out.

Comment

No its trolling you cant disagree with something Thats true i said 1 punch that put him in danger it never happened what dont you get that uppercut wasnt the first one what are you disagreeing with you make no sense

Your lying and trolling i said specifically mike was never in danger from 1 punch and its fact he never was
                By your definition of 'one punch' only the first punch of the fight would apply.

You decide what is true and what isn't?

Comment

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

The OP gave his opinion which he is entitled to, it's not a fact. Nash believes Foreman is all kinds of wrong for Tyson, hell, even Douglas was all kinds of wrong for Tyson. Nash also believes that George Costanza beats Tyson, because short, stocky bald guys are not to be messed with, and he would "show him what it's like", then leave with the victory, and Marisa Tomei. Nash out.
                  No the poster gave facts not opinion and he said all facts its not a fact that George deals with short people cause that doesn't work sense not all people George fought had the same style so it doesn't work

George was to slow and easy to read like I said for mike those type never beat george Nash is a crazy idiot cause its not backed by any fighter who gave Mike trouble most people know this mike had to specifically be hit by a person who used the ring and who was fast/average at hand speed and who moved laterally which george never did so only a crazy person would say oh mike gets hit let alone beat by a style which never gave him trouble

A real crazy person who is out of there mind who needs to watch
                  Last edited by Ascended; 01-07-2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willie Pep 229 View Post

By your definition of 'one punch' only the first punch of the fight would apply.

You decide what is true and what isn't?
                    Saying agian 1 punch means to most people a big shot not in general like you acting like which is silly

Cause if you watch the match with pinklon at the 9min and 23 sec he catches mike with a sudden big right counter and mike took it he didn't hit that hard but you know sudden counters can hurt a person and put them in danger

Mike took that shot great which most people would be in danger from it

Mike also took 1 big shot from frank who hit real hard and mike stumbled and recovered frank hit way harder then any shot buster gave

Comment

No the poster gave facts not opinion and he said all facts its not a fact that George deals with short people cause that doesn't work sense not all people George fought had the same style so it doesn't work

George was to slow and easy to read like I said for mike those type never beat george Nash is a crazy idiot cause its not backed by any fighter who gave Mike trouble most people know this mike had to specifically be hit by a person who used the ring and who was fast/average at hand speed and who moved laterally which george never did so only a crazy person would say oh mike gets hit let alone beat by a style which never gave him trouble

A real crazy person who is out of there mind who needs to watch
                      Buster Douglas beat prime Mike up after outboxing him. Stop overrating your hero. Tyson was a B-level boxer. You are new here with barely any posts, and clearly a troll looking for some attention. Nash is a Boxingscene Hall of Famer, and he doesn't have time for your kind. Crap, 4th-rate trolls on here are a dime-a-dozen. Try elsewhere where the standards are lower. The experts like Nash run these places. Nash out.

Comment

Working...
                      X