Why Mike Tyson Beats a Prime George Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Willie Pep 229;n31257903]
    Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

WTF - I didn't write that. How the hell did my name get involved in your dispute with Queen. Come on learn how to quote.

[EDIT] Damn it now I did the same misquote - how did the first quote get screwed up like that?
    - - BoyMoney flubbed it. Must be a Flubber Fury bot.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Where am I being a idiot at you crazy troll you said that lie quote of joe was like mike when he wasnt at all mike was like jack you have no reason to say what you said cause mike wasnt like joe nothing in the way he fought was like joe not even the ranges what's hard to accept

And im not new here just cause my name is new doesnt mean I haven't seen this post mutiple times sense last year

Well your lying saying Mike was like joe holds no weight since we have video proof can your lies go over that I think not which means your a liar like the rest who say that lie

Its real easy to see mike was alot like jack nothing like Joe not the young mike
      the old bad in shape mike 90s was like joe that's two different styles what dont you get about that you crazy troll

Truth hurts you crazy idiots mike would destroy george and easy since he was slow sloopy and straight forward

shown here mike moving nothing like joe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPhX...el=BoxingReels they move they own way and fight at diff ranges like i said see how you shouldnt repeat lies you seen other dummies say until you show where they was alike ill keep repeating you blind liar
      Your post is not able to be read... Engrish musafkr pwease

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Your post is not able to be read... Engrish musafkr pwease
        Your post is not able to be read... Engrish Musser pwease

Comment

• What's going on in here.

Comment

Your post is not able to be read... Engrish Musser pwease
            Yawn come on troll pathetic attempt. You know shiat bro lol

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Yawn come on troll pathetic attempt. You know shiat bro lol
              Yawn come on troll pathetic attempt You know shiat bro lol

Comment

we can know by watching mike matches with slower how it would go easy win for him vs young george now a old george is a tough match
                That's just stupid. Triangle theories don't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

That's just stupid. Triangle theories don't work.
                  No stupid you are cause matches with similar is how judging how people do with a similar boxer in style or skill most people judge off that why would that be stupid your crazy for saying that
                  Last edited by Ascended; 01-11-2022, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X