No announcement yet.

Why Mike Tyson Beats a Prime George Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Buster Douglas beat prime Mike up after outboxing him. Stop overrating your hero. Tyson was a B-level boxer. You are new here with barely any posts, and clearly a troll looking for some attention. Nash is a Boxingscene Hall of Famer, and he doesn't have time for your kind. Crap, 4th-rate trolls on here are a dime-a-dozen. Try elsewhere where the standards are lower. The experts like Nash run these places. Nash out.
    new no i been knew of crazy trolls like you for 2 years saying lie quotes like beat mike he did but mike wasnt at his best shape so that means nothing your crazy like the other man truth hurts i see you crazy follower

imma troll cause i tell the truth your weird get help

its dumb followers like you all over youtube who repeat lie dumb quotes they read why dont you try some original words that make sense you crazy dummy

dummies like you have nothing to do with me only dumb quotes others use
    Last edited by Ascended; 01-07-2022, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

Bad trolling I said from 1 punch that means 1 big punch and he didnt why dont you try watching the Match before you say lies mental troll nobody ever put mike in danger like I said from 1 shot
      I'm a Tyson fan, junior. My point is I believe Foreman had the power to trouble him. You don't believe that he did. I didn't mean that MIke could be KO'd with one punch and fully realize that it took an accumulation of punches from Douglas to beat him. I also realize that Mike hardly trained for that fight, abused drugs and was going through trouble with his marriage to Robin Givens at the time. Tyson is similar in stature to Joe Frazier, who was tough as nails. Big George destroyed him.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I'm a Tyson fan, junior. My point is I believe Foreman had the power to trouble him. You don't believe that he did. I didn't mean that MIke could be KO'd with one punch and fully realize that it took an accumulation of punches from Douglas to beat him. I also realize that Mike hardly trained for that fight, abused drugs and was going through trouble with his marriage to Robin Givens at the time. Tyson is similar in stature to Joe Frazier, who was tough as nails. Big George destroyed him.
        Read the first post on page 1 cause it tells you all you need to know i wont explain cause I shouldnt have to the answer is simple but its a breakdown

nothing to do with being a fan of ether boxer its something to do with 1 boxer who never had trouble with a certain speed/style vs a boxer who gives trouble to lesser then slower types

short breakdown is mike never had bad trouble with slow punchers at all joe did depending on how they fought and joe fought from close
        mike fought from mid big differences

I'll leave out the fighting differences cause I dont feel like it like i said I shouldn't have to explain
        Last edited by Ascended; 01-07-2022, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Read the first post on page 1 cause it tells you all you need to know i wont explain cause I shouldnt have to the answer is simple but its a breakdown

nothing to do with being a fan of ether boxer its something to do with 1 boxer who never had trouble with a certain speed/style vs a boxer who gives trouble to lesser then slower types

short breakdown is mike never had bad trouble with slow punchers at all joe did depending on how they fought and joe fought from close
          mike fought from mid big differences

I'll leave out the fighting differences cause I dont feel like it like i said I shouldn't have to explain
          We can opine and guess about it all day, but we'll never know how that fight would have turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

We can opine and guess about it all day, but we'll never know how that fight would have turned out.
            we can know by watching mike matches with slower how it would go easy win for him vs young george now a old george is a tough match

Comment

we can know by watching mike matches with slower how it would go easy win for him vs young george now a old george is a tough match
              - - We can easily go with what actually transpired:

They were scheduled to meet in the most lucrative boxing match in history financed by China until the Tiananmen Square incident made China off limits for US citizens.

When Tyson got out of prison with King having sacked his huge retirement fund, King wanted to arrange another Foreman match but Mike would have none of it.

We already know how quick, powerful and small Frazier matched with George who was more athletic and more of a bully than Tyson could ever hope to be with more boxing credentials as a pro beating a better fighter than Tyson ever fought.

How much Monopoly $$$ U got stashed in U Playdough House?

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

They were scheduled to meet in the most lucrative boxing match in history financed by China until the Tiananmen Square incident made China off limits for US citizens.

When Tyson got out of prison with King having sacked his huge retirement fund, King wanted to arrange another Foreman match but Mike would have none of it.

We already know how quick, powerful and small Frazier matched with George who was more athletic and more of a bully than Tyson could ever hope to be with more boxing credentials as a pro beating a better fighter than Tyson ever fought.

Stop trolling follower cause already said how joe wasn't like joe mutiple people have said this over the years why you people keep repeating it yet its on vid showing they was nothing alike in style or in range is beyond me
                really makes you people look crazy to keep saying 2 people was alike or anything close is crazy

mike never copied his style off of him he even said if in ring he was dempsey why dont you watch matches you will see

Frazier got his style from Henry mike didnt fight like him ether you idiot

and that dumb quote of mike didn't wanna fight George was disproven by Steve lott years look it up
                instead of saying dumb quotes others use try being orginal follower

if you wanted mike to be scared then he was scared of others to since he never fought bowe/briggs/moorer

And if a boxer doesn't fight every person in there era that means they are scared no other reason every boxer in history was scared/was scared no other reason stopped them see how dumb this sounds you idiot
                Last edited by Ascended; 01-08-2022, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Stop trolling follower cause already said how joe wasn't like joe mutiple people have said this over the years why you people keep repeating it yet its on vid showing they was nothing alike in style or in range is beyond me
                  really makes you people look crazy to keep saying 2 people was alike or anything close is crazy

mike never copied his style off of him he even said if in ring he was dempsey why dont you watch matches you will see

and that dumb quote of mike didn't wanna fight George was disproven by Steve lott years look it up

if you wanted mike to be scared then he was scared of others to since he never fought bowe/briggs/moorer

And if a boxer doesn't fight every person in there era that means they are scared no other reason every boxer in history was scared/was scared no other reason stopped them see how dumb this sounds you idiot
                  - - And pray tell us what participation grade U in now?

Comment

Please stop calling people names you sound like a 7th grader. Make you damn point and we'll listen - but for Chirst's sake realize yours is just one opinion amidst many, there's no right or wrong to any of this.

Believing there is, is always a red flag of an arrested development; I could name a half dozen of these types who are posting right now and in the end they have to get nastier and nastier because after a while no one listens anymore.

You are never going to change anyone's mind, that never happens here, (or in the real world.)

Make you point we'll read it; but you're the one acting like a troll and you are about to be brushed off.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post

Had Tyson gotten by Douglas I believe that Tyson-Foreman would today (even with the growth in population and availability of tecnology 30 years later) still hold the record for PPV buys.

It would have been the most viewd prize fight in history.

Comment

Working...
                      X