Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan, USA.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      Historically, boxing genetics have generally been attributed to the slave trade

Poor men who were forced to fight for their iden******. Not just blacks, but anyone born into adversity

Quite possibly why the gypsies have got it
      Adversity is a pressure situation that creates a conducive environment for fighting. Slave trading takes men who are strong and able out of a general environment. Again, if we start with a group of all types, who will the slave trader take aboard? the slow dim ones? of the strong, mean and able ones?

So much of this is a social construction that people attribute to genetics. I could go to the worse Appalachian community and find three very fit individuals who were strong and able...and every white power advocate would yell hallelunjia!! Except Lefty because he secretly knows better just doesn't want to admit it

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Adversity is a pressure situation that creates a conducive environment for fighting. Slave trading takes men who are strong and able out of a general environment. Again, if we start with a group of all types, who will the slave trader take aboard? the slow dim ones? of the strong, mean and able ones?

So much of this is a social construction that people attribute to genetics. I could go to the worse Appalachian community and find three very fit individuals who were strong and able...and every white power advocate would yell hallelunjia!! Except Lefty because he secretly knows better just doesn't want to admit it
        Most likely, the strong mean & able
        Appalachian's, or any form of gypsy, should all be included in the mix

Is Lefty an American/Italian?

Comment

No, Hagler is an American Italian. I'm injun, not east injun, either.

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
            Most likely, the strong mean & able
            Appalachian's, or any form of gypsy, should all be included in the mix

Is Lefty an American/Italian?
            I met Lefty only once....he had a big bulbous head, big eyes that look like a Prey Mantis...he mumbled something about "those bstrds in New Mexico" taking his ship, then he started to take out an **** probe and I told him I had an interacial date which sent him into a screaming fit of rage about communists, water and vodka... I figured we could at that point? meet under better circumstances.

Comment

The Samoan gymnastics team should do well the next Olympics?

All kidding aside, it is easy to see the influence of mother nature in their particular paucity of gymnasts--very few branches in all of Samoa, folks, other than the crowns of palms. It should not be surprising, then, that analytical science wins again! And remember:

MAGA

(mollify angry gringos appropriately).

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post

All kidding aside, it is easy to see the influence of mother nature in their particular paucity of gymnasts--very few branches in all of Samoa, folks, other than the crowns of palms. It should not be surprising, then, that analytical science wins again! And remember:

MAGA

This post just reminded me of the current Geico commercial running on TV which has a sumo wrestler competing in figure skating haha.

Comment

MAGA

The Syrian rowing team should be amongst the medals too

Comment

Syrian rowing? Samoan gymnastics? How about American curling? - Ha, Ha, Ha, oh,wait! Never mind.

Comment

MAGA

The Jamaican bobsledding team! Then again there are some sports that have been put out to attract HUmanities runts. Curling comes to mind. My wife would be the best sweeper ever, we (My boys and I) have for years tried to get her to give it a go...for the sake of the German Shephard if for no other reason!

Imagine trying to explain to someone what curling is?

Oh and strange fact. Native born Hawians are tall and thin. Go figure.
                      Last edited by billeau2; 02-28-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X