X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    I can see why you like maywether.

You both like to invent victories when you lose.

respectable poster? You are a f*ggot and a coward.
    **** your family.

No you don't you just switch accounts.
    That or your family can't afford electricity all year round.

Next blackout I hope one of you dies from freezing to death..
    yeah I know it sucks to get owned doesn't it little boy. Oh shocking! Does that work when you talk that way to mommy's boyfriend jackwad? didn't you learn your lesson when he knocked your teeth out and made you give him a gumjob? guess not get fvked...yeah I luv me some Mayweather

Comment

What the deuce have I just read? :dunno9:

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        yeah I know it sucks to get owned doesn't it little boy
        Wow the 6000 thing really ticks you off...

Again just to be clear I hope your loved ones die of exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
          To me, historically, holding an undisputed championship means everything. Sure there have been many great titlists that have not, but reaching that plateau raises your stock.
          Convient when that meant beating one person back in those days as opposed to at least 4 these days. The undisputed championship from back then is akin to the lineal title of today. Mayweather is a 5-time lineal champion in 4 weight classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Convient when that meant beating one person back in those days as opposed to at least 4 these days. The undisputed championship from back then is akin to the lineal title of today. Mayweather is a 5-time lineal champion in 4 weight classes.
            And if my grandma had wheels she'd be a wagon!

Only time will answer that question and it wont be this year or next! Maybe 10 years will have to pass until we can even start to judge his career!

I'm fight fan not a hater!

Fights that might of change my opinion?

Fighting De La Hoya sooner or even taking the rematch in stead of retiring!

Taking on Paul Williams before the accident!

Margarito before the wraps!

Manny Pacquiao years before it happened (and i won't bring up the testing mess)!

Dare I say Kostya Tszyu?

Kids go to bed before I start talking about real scary tales!

Comment

I wasn't aware of this thread, posted a similar thread in the general boxing forum a few days back. I think Rocky Marciano's record is much more impressive than Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s. I'd actually say Floyd done irreparable damage to his legacy with the Conor McGregor money-grab. It was a big "F### You!" to all those fans who stuck by him through the cherrypicking years.
              Last edited by W1LL; 10-27-2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                I understand you are a Mayweather fan, so when the Ring names him "Ring" champion, you assume he is lineal champion in all those divisions. Understand I am neither a Mayweather fan or a Mayweather hater. I just call it as I see it. And I was around before the Ring adopted that policy to fill "Ring title Vacancies". Previous to that if there was no lineal champion it was made when a fighter became the undisputed champion. Lennox Lewis did that, Tszyu even did it and Mayorga earned it when he beat Forrest. Mayorga lost to Spinks and down the line Mayweather earned it when he beat Baldomir. But Mayweather was not in to unifying titles in other divisions aside from super featherweight when he beat Corrales for two thirds if a title. It would not be hard for any "Star" to do this. Other stars welcomed the opportunity to prove themselves. If Mayweather fought in the era of Leonard do realistic fans think he would take the chance to fight an undefeated Tommy Hearns to prove himself? That is what real champions do.
                Last edited by TBear; 10-27-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

I understand you are a Mayweather fan, so when the Ring names him "Ring" champion, you assume he is lineal champion in all those divisions. Understand I am neither a Mayweather fan or a Mayweather hater. I just call it as I see it. And I was around before the Ring adopted that policy to fill "Ring title Vacancies". Previous to that if there was no lineal champion it was made when a fighter became the undisputed champion. Lennox Lewis did that, Tszyu even did it and Mayorga earned it when he beat Forrest. Mayorga lost to Spinks and down the line Mayweather earned it when he beat Baldomir. But Mayweather was not in to unifying titles in other divisions aside from super featherweight when he beat Corrales for two thirds if a title. It would not be hard for any "Star" to do this. Other stars welcomed the opportunity to prove themselves. If Mayweather fought in the era of Leonard do realistic fans think he would take the chance to fight an undefeated Tommy Hearns to prove himself? That is what real champions do.
                  Amen! Titles have become like Lefty says "Trinkets." Nice trinkets perhaps.... like the kind that was given to the Natives along with 24 dollars to purchase the island of Manhattan.. speaking of which, if those natives had taken that 24 dollars and put it in an interest bearing account, then into the stock market when it was born on the lower Manhattan Wall Street Buttonwood street... by today's value that 24 dollars in today's value WOULD have eclipsed the value of Manhattan Island CONSIDERABLY!

Thats why Vampires and veryold families are so rich I guess. Stupid Indians!! Should have given that money to me, I would have given you guys more belts and alphabet champions! I guess one should say "not so stupid Indians."

Comment

Yes I am a Mayweather fan. I am also an objective poster.

Please tell me which lineal claims you disagree with:
                    World Junior Lightweight Title (1998-2002; CBZ)
                    World Lightweight Title (2002-2004; CBZ, RING)
                    (2) World Welterweight Title (2006-2008; CBZ, RING, 2010-2015; CBZ, RING, TBRB)
                    World Junior Middleweight Title (2013-2015; CBZ, RING, TBRB)

Comment

Lineal doesn't mean shyt when you are fighting faded opponents. Genaro Hernandez was done by the time he fought Floyd, it was his last pro fight, Baldomir was shot and never great, came into the fight with his 9 losses. Castillo got robbed, so technically Floyd should never have won that title from him. Oscar was well past his prime. As usual with Mayweather, when you clear away the smoke and remove the carnival mirrors, you see the truth behind the legacy.

Comment

Working...
                      X