Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lennox Lewis: A Career Re-Examined

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What we have here is Bowe himself giving two totally different answers as to why he ducked Lennox. The Confirmed twitter account answer and the slurred speech video sonny keeps posting. I also heard the "Rock Neumann made me do it" but that's not in this thread yet...

I'm not saying Bowe is punch drunk for sure, I'm not a doctor, but I'd imagine the part of the brain that's responsible for keeping track of lies may have been damaged Along the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Do you have evidence of your dementia claim? .. or is that just another one of your many lies, you post on this forum.
      I listened to him speak. Like I said, it is obvious.

Always funny being accused of lying by the most full of **** person on this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I listened to him speak. Like I said, it is obvious.

Always funny being accused of lying by the most full of **** person on this forum.
        So its nothing but lies again from you.. No evidence whatsoever from you. Just made up lies. Typical, you have never posted a single contributory piece of information on this entire thread. Your only contribution is your usual pack of lies, lies and more made up lies. Your a ****ing waste of fresh air you horrible little midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
          What we have here is Bowe himself giving two totally different answers as to why he ducked Lennox. The Confirmed twitter account answer and the slurred speech video sonny keeps posting. I also heard the "Rock Neumann made me do it" but that's not in this thread yet...

I'm not saying Bowe is punch drunk for sure, I'm not a doctor, but I'd imagine the part of the brain that's responsible for keeping track of lies may have been damaged Along the way.
          No, what we have here is you claiming Bowe is telling lies along with some link to someone's twitter feed...

Riddick Bowe tells it as it happened in that video. He can clearly be heard saying how Lewis "dragged his feet" knowing Bowe would be stripped once the 30 day deadline passed. It is strange how Lewis turned down a career highest payday of £10 million to fight Bowe in 1995 after he had been poleaxed by McCall... I think the bottom line here has to be that Lennox Lewis TWICE avoided Riddick Bowe.. 1993 & 1995.. unless you provide clear evidence to support your side of the story that Bowe ducked Lewis in 93 & 95 That 30 day deadline by the WBC means nothing. in fact it is a clear indication Lewis stalled to avoid Bowe, so that he would be awarded the belt once Bowe was stripped.

Comment

No, what we have here is you claiming Bowe is telling lies along with some link to someone's twitter feed...

Riddick Bowe tells it as it happened in that video. He can clearly be heard saying how Lewis "dragged his feet" knowing Bowe would be stripped once the 30 day deadline passed. It is strange how Lewis turned down a career highest payday of £10 million to fight Bowe in 1995 after he had been poleaxed by McCall... I think the bottom line here has to be that Lennox Lewis TWICE avoided Riddick Bowe.. 1993 & 1995.. unless you provide clear evidence to support your side of the story that Bowe ducked Lewis in 93 & 95 That 30 day deadline by the WBC means nothing. in fact it is a clear indication Lewis stalled to avoid Bowe, so that he would be awarded the belt once Bowe was stripped.
            So funny Sonny Zags has shown that Bowe was not a credible source, being that he offered several different reasons for not fighting Lewis. He also has symptoms of being damaged with respect to his memory...care to respond to that? Do you have another source that says lewis ducked Bowe? One on record? Thats assuming Bowe would be a good source in the first place!

Juggy also made a good point about motive. Care to respond to that funny Sonny?

So funny sonny there is tv footage of Bowe dropping the belt in the trash and stating that he wanted to deprive Lewis of fighting for the belt... care to elaborate?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
              So funny Sonny Zags has shown that Bowe was not a credible source, being that he offered several different reasons for not fighting Lewis. He also has symptoms of being damaged with respect to his memory...care to respond to that? Do you have another source that says lewis ducked Bowe? One on record? Thats assuming Bowe would be a good source in the first place!

Juggy also made a good point about motive. Care to respond to that funny Sonny?

So funny sonny there is tv footage of Bowe dropping the belt in the trash and stating that he wanted to deprive Lewis of fighting for the belt... care to elaborate?
              Yes i have several more sources of information, showing how Lewis ducked Bowe...

Bowe dropped the belt in the trash can on the deadline day simply because Lewis failed to agree terms.. Lewis failed to agree because he wanted nothing to do with Bowe..

The ball is in your court "old Bill".. where is your proof?.. otherwise the Riddick Bowe video has to be the standard bearer of proof on the matter..and we move onto the next chapter.

Comment

Yes i have several more sources of information, showing how Lewis ducked Bowe...

Bowe dropped the belt in the trash can on the deadline day simply because Lewis failed to agree terms.. Lewis failed to agree because he wanted nothing to do with Bowe..

The ball is in your court "old Bill".. where is your proof?.. otherwise the Riddick Bowe video has to be the standard bearer of proof on the matter..and we move onto the next chapter.
                Please pass me that ball funny Sonny. My proof is the broadcast where bowe stated his intentions and where virtually every news outlet interested recorded these intentions. This was actually common knowledge Sonny Bowe was quite open about it you see?

First you neglect to mention that Lewis did in fact change his mind and agree to terms. You also neglect to mention that ultimately Bowe decided not to defend the belt. So your wrong on this account. heres a source and its the new york times Sonny.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/12/15/sp...itle-belt.html

As a matter of fact here is Bowe in his own words...your source!

At a news conference, the Associated Press reported that Bowe picked up the belt and dropped it into a large black garbage can. "The WBC is wrong, and I will not be intimidated by them," he said. "I am the heavyweight champion of the world and today I withdraw my recognition of the WBC. …

Heres your problem sonny. You are trapped. You want to use Bowe as a source. No one forced you to do that. Your source tells exactly why he did what he did. He did not want to recognize alphabet soup and actually was the last person to change his mind.

Heres where your arrogance really kicks your ass sir: One of the things you cannot do in a court of law is base a conclusion on what you think a person should be thinking...the clintons are famous for this..."Bill did you take cocaine up the nose?" Bill does not say yes or no (he might be lying) he says "I cannot recall" because funny sonny, no lawyer can tell a court that Bill "should be able to remember something." you follow?

YOU cannot tell people what you think Bowe meant when there is an unambivalent message that states exactly, at the time, why Bowe did what he did...in his own words. Roc Newman is probably the one guy who would be a worse source to defend your bellend induced ideas about Lewis and Bowe.

Sorry Sonny game check mate... Bowe was very clear at the time about his actions and they aint what you saidddddddddd

Comment

Please pass me that ball funny Sonny. My proof is the broadcast where bowe stated his intentions and where virtually every news outlet interested recorded these intentions. This was actually common knowledge Sonny Bowe was quite open about it you see?

First you neglect to mention that Lewis did in fact change his mind and agree to terms. You also neglect to mention that ultimately Bowe decided not to defend the belt. So your wrong on this account. heres a source and its the new york times Sonny.

At a news conference, the Associated Press reported that Bowe picked up the belt and dropped it into a large black garbage can. "The WBC is wrong, and I will not be intimidated by them," he said. "I am the heavyweight champion of the world and today I withdraw my recognition of the WBC. …

Heres your problem sonny. You are trapped. You want to use Bowe as a source. No one forced you to do that. Your source tells exactly why he did what he did. He did not want to recognize alphabet soup and actually was the last person to change his mind.

Heres where your arrogance really kicks your ass sir: One of the things you cannot do in a court of law is base a conclusion on what you think a person should be thinking...the clintons are famous for this..."Bill did you take cocaine up the nose?" Bill does not say yes or no (he might be lying) he says "I cannot recall" because funny sonny, no lawyer can tell a court that Bill "should be able to remember something." you follow?

YOU cannot tell people what you think Bowe meant when there is an unambivalent message that states exactly, at the time, why Bowe did what he did...in his own words. Roc Newman is probably the one guy who would be a worse source to defend your bellend induced ideas about Lewis and Bowe.

Sorry Sonny game check mate... Bowe was very clear at the time about his actions and they aint what you saidddddddddd
                  Again, you are wrong. just like every other time you have posted on this thread. Riddick Bowe was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. The Man who beat the Man.... No one tells the Undisputed Champion what to do. Not Corrupt Jose Suilliman and certainly not Lennox Lewis & Frank (Kelly) Moloney.. Bowe told the corrupt WBC he was not interested in their belt. He was not interested in their 30 day deadline. He told Lewis who wanted nothing to do with a fight, "Pick this corrupt belt out of the trash can".. Which is exactly what Lewis done. Lewis then defended that belt against a couple of jokers. Tucker (Junkie) Jackson (who?) Bruno & McCall who poleaxed him... But you and your cronnies, Joeyzag, Scott & Co are foolish enough to fall in behind the corrupt WBC & Lewis. Instead of supporting the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion (The man who beat the man)..Folyd Mayweather was stripped of his belt he won from Manny Pacquiao. Does that make Floyd afraid of Tim Bradley?

Comment

SOlid Article, Bill. Couple things I found interesting...

*Lennox accepting the meager $3 million offer, and Bowe changing his mind after that

*Bowe relinquishing the belt before deadline even passed! so the punchdrunk story he told on that zapruder film was indeed a lie.

Comment

Again, you are wrong. just like every other time you have posted on this thread. Riddick Bowe was the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the World. The Man who beat the Man.... No one tells the Undisputed Champion what to do. Not Corrupt Jose Suilliman and certainly not Lennox Lewis & Frank (Kelly) Moloney.. Bowe told the corrupt WBC he was not interested in their belt. He was not interested in their 30 day deadline.
                      The WBC did not just wake up one morning and decide that Bowe should fight Lennox..... All parties agreed well in advancethat the Holyfield/Bowe winner would fight the Ruddock/Lennox winner. That was the deal before Riddick ever even touched a title.

For him to trash the belt after HBO had been building up this tournament for so long is disrespectful to all who watched and participated. It would be like Froch telling Ward to fcck off just before the super 6 final. Bowe is POS for what he did.

Comment

Working...
                      X