No announcement yet.

Pea, Roy or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    Make a stupid post, expect to get called out.
    Thats exactly what I did with your nonsense so whats the problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
      Thats exactly what I did with your nonsense so whats the problem?
      You should ask yourself that. I had a good laugh while you're catching feelings. Very, very dumb post, my friend. Doesn't mean your dumb. Just that post.

Comment

You should ask yourself that. I had a good laugh while you're catching feelings. Very, very dumb post, my friend. Doesn't mean your dumb. Just that post.
        So do you just come into this section to troll? I haven't seen many of your other posts here lately at least.

Daze I quoted some writers who get paid to write...that has some credability right there, I don't care what you think of my posts, or opinions...just go away, don't go away mad! maybe your mom did not give you enough attention? your actions are only inflammatory I would say you could at least back up your opinion but frankly? I don't even care, your obviously a moron.

you probably don't know how stupid it is to simply call something dumb and not even offer a counter reason, but lol its probably better in this case.

Anyway youve wasted a good 5 minutes of my life. Flush baby

So post the garbage you want, trolling away, good riddance to bad rubbage. You tosser! (I learned that one from the brits!)

Comment

So do you just come into this section to troll? I haven't seen many of your other posts here lately at least.

Daze I quoted some writers who get paid to write...that has some credability right there, I don't care what you think of my posts, or opinions...just go away, don't go away mad! maybe your mom did not give you enough attention? your actions are only inflammatory I would say you could at least back up your opinion but frankly? I don't even care, your obviously a moron.

you probably don't know how stupid it is to simply call something dumb and not even offer a counter reason, but lol its probably better in this case.

Anyway youve wasted a good 5 minutes of my life. Flush baby
          There have been plenty of posts in this very thread disputing what you said. If you really feel your delusion is warranted, let's go through the fight round by round. It was a clear, decisive and unanimous win for Mayweather. Pacquiao's own people have admitted this. So yeah, your post was dumb. You wanna back it up? Go for it and I'll be here to counter every last thing you write. You'd have to come out of your feelings first though. Maybe too much to ask for given your obvious sensitivity.

Comment

Wrong...they are cut from the same cloth and thats the point.

its like the episode of Star Trek where there are two groups fighting each other and the difference is one side is black face on the left, the other black face on the right and they wind up destroying the planet with only the leader of each group left chasing each other around the dead planet with a stick.

For example, both pac and may have, if one has common sense, used enhancers...yet both groups accuse the other guy of being the cheat.

And while you have an opinion about the fight, others don't all share it...youll get over it.

here Joseph...spreading the love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7MQrL_ABE0

Pac worshippers versus May worshippers thank me later
            Frank Gorshin. Nice.

Comment

There have been plenty of posts in this very thread disputing what you said. If you really feel your delusion is warranted, let's go through the fight round by round. It was a clear, decisive and unanimous win for Mayweather. Pacquiao's own people have admitted this. So yeah, your post was dumb. You wanna back it up? Go for it and I'll be here to counter every last thing you write. You'd have to come out of your feelings first though. Maybe too much to ask for given your obvious sensitivity.
              come on man, you cannot doubt the credability of writers who get paid to write.

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
                come on man, you cannot doubt the credability or an average sample of some professional writers of writers who get paid to write.
                So if I list ten more....twenty more, etc...at what point is it accepted that not all writers who think the fight was not a clear victory, are not "stupid." You must see how stupid you look sucking Daze's nuts on this! Daze is probably just trying to be an ahole...I don't think he is that stupid to believe this, regardless of what he says...but following that line of reasoning makes you look pretty fvkin stupid bro!

Ive written professionally for the mags and I would be the first to tell you that there are a lot of jackwads that get paid to write...but when you take a general sampling usually there is some clarity.

But youll figure it out junior

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Frank Gorshin. Nice.

Anthony are you a star trek fan? I loved that show...You do realize that the enterprise had a computer that you could just ask a question...but it was a lot slower and not quite as enriched as the "Google" I can ask on my cell phone.

Comment

• No, more of a fan of The Twilight Zone, which I feel like I'm in when I read some of the posts on here lately. Star Wars is pretty good too. There were some great actors involved with Trek and I've seen their guest appearances on other shows, mostly from Universal and later on in sitcoms and comedy shows.

Comment

So if I list ten more....twenty more, etc...at what point is it accepted that not all writers who think the fight was not a clear victory, are not "stupid." You must see how stupid you look sucking Daze's nuts on this! Daze is probably just trying to be an ahole...I don't think he is that stupid to believe this, regardless of what he says...but following that line of reasoning makes you look pretty fvkin stupid bro!

Ive written professionally for the mags and I would be the first to tell you that there are a lot of jackwads that get paid to write...but when you take a general sampling usually there is some clarity.

But youll figure it out junior
                      I called you out, you ran. If you feel it could've gone either way, post your scorecard and rationale. You won't dare.

Comment

Working...
                      X