No announcement yet.

Which fighters historically do you feel are underrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Maybe because the guys a ****ing moron that's why?

Goes around saying he trained Mike Tyson and seemingly everyone else who's ever boxed literally saying he is the only person who knows boxing when he clearly does not as this thread has shown as one example.

And the blunders (and mostly lies) that Ray makes are hardly minor details and then when he gets called out on it over and over he starts attacking others and even like today sends me a PM asking to go to Florida and see if I "say it to his face"

that's what I call tiresome.
    good old ray sending the Florida death messages of how bad he will beat you ,I guess he got tired of me?
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-02-2015, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Your a fraud kid and a punk, you have so many lies going on you can't keep the straight!
      You real ****ed up with those 3 statements, your daddy, uncle and you KO'd a pro fighter hahaha seriously wewre you born in Disney Land?

Your the liar and I think its become cronic, thats a serious problem that can lead to mental complications. Oh I forgot your aunt a well know shrink!!!!!!!

Your a chump and a *****!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Your a fraud kid and a punk, you have so many lies going on you can't keep the straight!
        You real ****ed up with those 3 statements, your daddy, uncle and you KO'd a pro fighter hahaha seriously wewre you born in Disney Land?

Your the liar and I think its become cronic, thats a serious problem that can lead to mental complications. Oh I forgot your aunt a well know shrink!!!!!!!

Your a chump and a *****!
        well ray theres an actual vid of me on here and others that other posters have seen on my page,the difference is you dont EXIST!This thread is exposing you ray better go bail out while you have at least one leg left to hobble on with your cane

Comment

You claimed YOU KO'd a Wlad sparring pasrtner, well who was he?

You claimed your uncle trained Bowe, well who is he?

You claimed daddy was a world competitor, well who is he!

Well why can't you answer your claims??????

the VID of you TALKING?

Comment

You claimed YOU KO'd a Wlad sparring pasrtner, well who was he?

You claimed your uncle trained Bowe, well who is he?

You claimed daddy was a world competitor, well who is he!

Well why can't you answer your claims??????

the VID of you TALKING?
            Those are unrelated boxing topics other than Bowe which really I don't care if anyone believes or not however you are not the great trainer you boasted to be,tthat is a FACT..You bring in b.s and not even thread related tiopics go to the thunderdrome as stated your mucking up there thread ,no one cares what you think ray ,you haven't given ANYTHING in all the years you've been here I have at least a vid shot of myself you have NOTHING ...you spew garbage after garbage to cover your tracks ...sorry ray it didn't work!
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 08-02-2015, 11:46 AM.

Comment

YOU posted those claims, did you not?

Comment

YOU posted those claims, did you not?
                Ray the fake Corso sums it up!

Comment

You can't answer them because your a liar and a jackoff, your just a kid trying to troll and cause trouble by degrading past greats because you know you'll get a response.

If your allowed to carry on like you do after being CALLED OUT by me to back up your statements when their lies then I see no reason to assoiciate it any way with you.

I told I'd meet you ANYWHERE! I told you your welcomed to share a meal with me before I give yoiu a FREE boxing lesson. All this because you insult and degradfe me in public. In mjy generation someone like you would either learn respect quickly or find yourself waking up on the ground!

My name is REAL, I'm real! Your not, your name isn't juggernaunt666 is it!

Your a punk and a coward!

In the name of Joe Frazier I'd have a ball meeting you, *****!

Ray Corso

Comment

Most recently...?
                    Steve Collins, I'd say!

Comment

I can.........................you got called out first.
                      I never mmade any claims about my trainning ability, your the omne adding
                      "legendary" and "great" I never said any such thing!

Don't you know your daddys name, your uncles name?
                      You've been called out numerous times and have yet to provide anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X