No announcement yet.

Mike McCallum vs. Marvin Hagler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    You don't get nothing. Lewis, Hagler & Sanchez have always been "GREAT FIGHTERS" in my opinion, just not as great a fighter as many other "Great Fighters" in their weight divisions. As for Village Idiot, well again your wrong. The only Village Idiot, halfwit is yourself. You are known throughout the entire forum as a clown. Your ignorence and stupidity are legend, your a first class plonker whose knowledge of boxing is laughable. You post under the handle "Just the Facts" :blow: only everything you post is garbage and only factual in your own pea-brain LOL .... I have obviously posted comments which you are unable to address, due to your non existent boxing knowledge LOL.. i have obviously brought this match-up to be a very close call, between Hagler vs McCallum. So because you don't have the intelligence or knowledge of this sport to be able to debate. You have decided to personally try to ridicule me as a person, yet you don't know me. You don't have a clue who i am LOL... you are a first class clown!

I looked up your profile and found you have never started a single thread.. LOL ... that tells me all i need to know about your boxing knowledge. You post in Non-Stop Boxing forum with the youngsters in there. (12-15yrs)... run along you foolish little boy, your mummy has your school uniform to wash ..
    Having a little bytch fit and accusing me of things that are actually true about you. As noted, NSB village idiot

Comment

• McC gets taken apart, bit by bit, may be he survives but likely gets stopped late.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        Having a little bytch fit and accusing me of things that are actually true about you. As noted, NSB village idiot
        LOL.......run along you foolish little virgin :blow:

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          McC gets taken apart, bit by bit, may be he survives but likely gets stopped late.
          Is this it?... Your contribution to the thread LOL.. what a goon you are, so in your estimation McCallum gets taken apart and likely stopped late in the fight LOL... McCallum was not stopped in his entire career. McCallum fought from 154-175lbs and was never stopped or taken apart. McCallum lost two controversial decisions to James Toney along side fighting a draw with a prime Toney when past his best. He was never taken apart, not even by Roy Jones Jr. McCallum fought the very best of the best his entire career. World Champions from 154-175 like Jones Jr. Toney, Don Curry, "Ice-Man" McCrory, Michael Watson, Steve Collins, Kalambay, Julian Jackson to name but a few. None took McCallum apart or stopped McCallum.. None stopped him late or early. Yet here you have Hagler doing that LOL.. The fact of the matter is that Mike McCallum would be the best opponent Marvin Hagler ever faced. Marvin Hagler would be down the pecking order, when it comes to "The best McCallum fought... We have come to expect foolish, ridiculous comments from you now, every time you frequent the forum. Which is why your known as SSS Simpleton Soul_Survivor... a simpleton of the highest order.

Comment

• Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
            Is this it?... Your contribution to the thread LOL.. what a goon you are, so in your estimation McCallum gets taken apart and likely stopped late in the fight LOL... McCallum was not stopped in his entire career. McCallum fought from 154-175lbs and was never stopped or taken apart. McCallum lost two controversial decisions to James Toney along side fighting a draw with a prime Toney when past his best. He was never taken apart, not even by Roy Jones Jr. McCallum fought the very best of the best his entire career. World Champions from 154-175 like Jones Jr. Toney, Don Curry, "Ice-Man" McCrory, Michael Watson, Steve Collins, Kalambay, Julian Jackson to name but a few. None took McCallum apart or stopped McCallum.. None stopped him late or early. Yet here you have Hagler doing that LOL.. The fact of the matter is that Mike McCallum would be the best opponent Marvin Hagler ever faced. Marvin Hagler would be down the pecking order, when it comes to "The best McCallum fought... We have come to expect foolish, ridiculous comments from you now, every time you frequent the forum. Which is why your known as SSS Simpleton Soul_Survivor... a simpleton of the highest order.
            Before you reply to my post, may I just remind you of my sig

Comment

• Cagey fight with Hagler being a tad more consistent with work-rate and landing consistently thuddingly. Close decision Hagler.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                I get it now, Sonny is an idiot to be laughed at and when he tries to convince everyone that great fighters (Hagler, L Lewis, S Sanchez) aren't great but bums instead, we should find humor instead of being offended by the ravings of the village idiot.
                At times yes, but not always. In Elroy's case, it's pretty much always true though.

Comment

Working...
                X