No announcement yet.

Boxing History Debate Contest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    What did I ask for ?...Every one here is on some good drugs or really good drugs...the fact I gave REAL accurances ...shows that anything and less skilled /bigger fighters MAY cause problems,,,,,again check yourself...coming at me will do you little to no good...im a bit smart in the fighting world.
    yes a very small bit smart....microscopic in fact....your an idiot who adds nothing of any value posting thats the bottom line.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
      Sounds great, But it makes little odds how well someone answers the questions. If others voting hold a grudge towards someone, then they will vote against that person even if they know them to be correct in what they say.... it happens each day here on the forum. There would be pro-Lewis bias and Anti-Lewis bias..
      Why worry about that? when you are not ranting about Lewis you start some interesting threads and have knowledge and perspective to add.... People can make an effort to be impartial given some ground rules and a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Anything to encourage critical thinking here would be great.... I don't know about the perception of objectivity considering how certain posting behavoirs annoy me but whatever I can do and whatever capacity you think correct I would be willing to volunteer. Hope this helps.
        Thanks. I'll put you down for both.

--

Participants; stephenmc, NChristo, juggernaut666 and billeau2.

Judges; myself, stephenmc, The Old LefHook, Sugar Adam Ali and billeau2.

--

Just four more participants needed.

Comment

You can put me down for either or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
            You can put me down for either or both.
            Thanks. Added for both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
              You do a fabulous job of disguising it as ignorance.
              Based on what? ...again a COWARD like you cant simplify A question or ask? you want to add the old left hook??well his name says it all..."OLD".

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                Based on what? ...again a COWARD like you cant simplify A question or ask? you want to add the old left hook??well his name says it all..."OLD".

Juggy simplifying is one thing, but putting a question into a framework you can understand? I don't think anyone can do stoopid that good!

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
                  Juggy simplifying is one thing, but putting a question into a framework you can understand? I don't think anyone can do stoopid that good!
                  im here to analyze not talk b.s noit related to the topic ...I believe that's your specialty....find it hard to believe you were considered a judge a here....reading your nonsense well you know very little about certain topics ...should be a good laugh criteria with you....must suck someone like me calling you out ,because I read your ignorance like a book....no offense.

Comment

You are a registered thourougbred halfwit who can't get lost because you already are. You are not capable of analyzing anything. Furthermore, you know nothing about boxing, do not box, period, and your punching power is a subject of laughter, as are all of your halfwitted posts.

Comment

easy now children cant we all just get along

Comment

Working...
                      X