Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why todays era is better than past eras. Discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    What equipment would a track and field runner have, other than better shoes?
    exactly...and better timed distances each learned from previous ones...not a runner myself but honestly I trained for only 3 months when I went back to training fighting and I ran a 4:15 soley b/c of two things/ Supplemts and better shoes. I would never be able to do that again and wouldn't want to...im not a trained runner so its not crazy to see these records being broke.

shoes are pivotal for a runner that's actually the key right there,you are as good as the equipement,really in those types of events.

Comment

• remember ray there are members who have seen me in an ACTUAL gym training..................Who are they? Wheres the video? What gym do you train in?

Do you accept the bet offer? Yes or No???

The mods decide, I post a number of photos and articles using my name and stating the facts that I've repeated a few times on here.
      When the facts are stated you LEAVE for good!

Accept? or not?

Ray

Comment

• Where did you go boy? Kid runs away everytime I post the challenges!

Next excuses! Be back tomorrow and the kid will ignore the challenge again. Such a whimp.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          Where did you go boy? Kid runs away everytime I post the challenges!

Next excuses! Be back tomorrow and the kid will ignore the challenge again. Such a whimp.....
          Your challenge has been rendered irrelevant, see above.

You are completely exposed now on this forum, your cover has been "compromised".

Move along fella. Another nut bag "elite" has bitten the dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
            Your challenge has been rendered irrelevant, see above.

You are completely exposed now on this forum, your cover has been "compromised".

Move along fella. Another nut bag "elite" has bitten the dust!
            said the single most ignorant on NSB

Comment

remember ray there are members who have seen me in an ACTUAL gym training..................Who are they? Wheres the video? What gym do you train in?

Do you accept the bet offer? Yes or No???

The mods decide, I post a number of photos and articles using my name and stating the facts that I've repeated a few times on here.
              When the facts are stated you LEAVE for good!

Accept? or not?

Ray

You didn't post anything ray,even sonnyboy exposed you,thats pretty bad considering hes not all there himself...the differanmce is at times he has quality posts,you don't....accept what ray,your ongoing baffling you dope? the things you claimed are posted on the net that ANYONE can claim,and I actually corrected some of them for you,you did nothing but fill yourself in someone elses shoes,as stated I messeaged Steve lott he doesn't even know you ,the charade is up old fool...go have a kocktail and call it a night,maybe a year?...

oh and Ray I was Tysons bodyguard and advisor to ,we used to go in the hood like 4 a.m in browneville we actually met up with Mitch Green and a fight broke out......see how this works you dolt? you wish you could get me off here at any cost for whatever reason you have many idiots that listen to you,though its a forum that's what makes them up for the most part ,unfortunately for you im not one of them..
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

• The story of Juggernutz;

My daddy was a world champion judo expert! Really, whats his name?
                My Uncle trained Riddick Bowe!!! Really whats his name?
                I beat up a Wlad sparring partner!! Really whats his name????

Duh I don't know because I'm a liar!!!

Ray Corso is a liar!

Ray Corso states; I'll post past boxing lisc. from a few states along with news paper articles about me specificly and about my gym and events.

Once I do this juggernutz leaves for being exposed as a fool and liar!!!

Now all of a sudden he doesn't want to play????

Just another cop out from a liar whose been exposed again & again.

As for you elroid everyone knows you know NOTHING about boxing toolboy!

Well juggernuts hiding again........wheres the video of you, who knows you here.
                Your so full of sh*! you can't remember your lies you cronic jackazz!

Stop lieing boy and get a life!
                Ray

Comment

The story of Juggernutz;

My daddy was a world champion judo expert! Really, whats his name?
                  My Uncle trained Riddick Bowe!!! Really whats his name?
                  I beat up a Wlad sparring partner!! Really whats his name????

Duh I don't know because I'm a liar!!!

Ray Corso is a liar!

Ray Corso states; I'll post past boxing lisc. from a few states along with news paper articles about me specificly and about my gym and events.

Once I do this juggernutz leaves for being exposed as a fool and liar!!!

Now all of a sudden he doesn't want to play????

Just another cop out from a liar whose been exposed again & again.

As for you elroid everyone knows you know NOTHING about boxing toolboy!

Well juggernuts hiding again........wheres the video of you, who knows you here.
                  Your so full of sh*! you can't remember your lies you cronic jackazz!

Stop lieing boy and get a life!
                  Ray
                  you can say whatever ray...just remember people laugh at you on here...Tyson this and that,i was this and that...go on the net ...it equals a BLANK when its Ray the "FAKE" corso.... go ahead ppl try it google his name
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• Thats the net.........this is the net too........you want to play boy!

We'll let the forum decide whose the BS'er, you game *****!

Who are the members here who saw you in a gym, did you forget thir names, again?

Comment

Thats the net.........this is the net too........you want to play boy!

We'll let the forum decide whose the BS'er, you game *****!

Who are the members here who saw you in a gym, did you forget thir names, again?
                      the forum has waited for the great :FAKE to reveal himself...what 5 years by now when did you join I saw at least 2013 posts?lol????Sure faker go right ahead....

Comment

Working...
                      X