Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why todays era is better than past eras. Discussion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bundana View Post
    You do realize Elroy is only yanking your (and Ray's) chain, right? He must be laughing his ass off, every time you guys respond to his nonsense!
    Well you know what they say Bundana.. If the kettle blows, she's good to go

Comment

• Elroid is a little girl in south Jersey making believe he lives down under.
      The fact is he lives down under Wlad where he needs to be reminded to wipe the brown off his nose! He & juggernut are invited to my home anytime they want. They can talk sh*! but can they back it up? We know they can't or they wouldn't need to talk it!
      One clown has a cartoon character as his avatar and a picture of an actor as his favorite fighter (15 yrs old?) He has proclaimed himself as the newphew of someone who trained Bowe! He once KO'd Wlads spar partner! His daddy is a judo world champion but won't tell anyone their "names"! haha its a secret!!!

No man with any integrity as a boxing fan would refer to Joe Frazier as a BUM!
      Thats obviously how everyone on here knows that elroid is here for his personal attention and is a needy little fellow! That being said I will remind them that they know NOTHING about the sport and the Mods need to remove
      this tool because he is supposed to be banned and everyone knows who he is yet he's tolerated. Its a shame the forum has been torn down to a fanboys mentality. We've already lost members who actually know the sport and offer good threads but their tired of the childs play. Can't blame them, I am too.
      Ray

Comment

• :
        Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
        Elroid is a little girl in south Jersey making believe he lives down under.
        The fact is he lives down under Wlad where he needs to be reminded to wipe the brown off his nose! He & juggernut are invited to my home anytime they want. They can talk sh*! but can they back it up? We know they can't or they wouldn't need to talk it!
        One clown has a cartoon character as his avatar and a picture of an actor as his favorite fighter (15 yrs old?) He has proclaimed himself as the newphew of someone who trained Bowe! He once KO'd Wlads spar partner! His daddy is a judo world champion but won't tell anyone their "names"! haha its a secret!!!

No man with any integrity as a boxing fan would refer to Joe Frazier as a BUM!
        Thats obviously how everyone on here knows that elroid is here for his personal attention and is a needy little fellow! That being said I will remind them that they know NOTHING about the sport and the Mods need to remove
        this tool because he is supposed to be banned and everyone knows who he is yet he's tolerated. Its a shame the forum has been torn down to a fanboys mentality. We've already lost members who actually know the sport and offer good threads but their tired of the childs play. Can't blame them, I am too.
        Ray

"Cus confided in me for to keep an eye on Teddy! " R. corso

Who also claimed to be in Tysons corner though no video evidence exists....this is more like rays world below......

When you were in Tysons limousine with him did they have high end champagne ? Do you still keep an eye on "TEDDY" ?????????

:

"we put him in a rental car and drove around Colorado Springs till 3am just to calm him down
        away from the center." R. Corso

Do you still take joy rides with Tyson ,ray?
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Actually theres a few vids of the Colo. Springs National Tourney.
          Its when Tyson won the quarters in 60 sec. the semi's in 35 sec. and the finals in 11 sec. Theres only two people in the corner one is a very yoiung Teddy Atlas the other is Me.
          As I said many times I was the Junior Olympic Team Coach from Region One.
          That included all of New England states and upper New York (Troy etc.). The other team coach was Carlos Espada from NYC who at that time was campaigning Juan Laporta in the pros. I have pics at the Olympic Center and at the newly built indoor football fields at Pikes Peak too.
          I won't use any pics on this site because of the morons who have zero respect for others.

Hey juggytool, do you still want to bet yoiur membership here on me delivering my boxing lisc. from a few states? Maybe a few newspaper articles about me and my gym and up coming events?

We set it up with a Mod and when the articles are shown and there clearly
          stating my involvement then your GONE! OK big mouth?

Ray

Wheres the big mouth?
          Last edited by Ray Corso; 11-16-2015, 01:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bundana View Post
            You do realize Elroy is only yanking your (and Ray's) chain, right? He must be laughing his ass off, every time you guys respond to his nonsense!
            So what you are saying is that he is trolling? That would be grounds for an immediate banning then. (Which I hear wouldn't be the first time for Elroy. He seems to have a habit of deliberately causing trouble.)

This section of the forum should be kept free of trolls.
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-16-2015, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• The two kids in question are trolling and stiring the pot everyday here!

elroy has been banned under different names and its common knowledge. This kid juggernut has been proven to be a liar on many occasions including his story about knockout one of Wlads sparring partners, really?

Talk about a story teller! Ban these idiots once and for all.
              Ray Corso

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                Actually theres a few vids of the Colo. Springs National Tourney.
                Its when Tyson won the quarters in 60 sec. the semi's in 35 sec. and the finals in 11 sec. Theres only two people in the corner one is a very yoiung Teddy Atlas the other is Me.
                As I said many times I was the Junior Olympic Team Coach from Region One.
                That included all of New England states and upper New York (Troy etc.). The other team coach was Carlos Espada from NYC who at that time was campaigning Juan Laporta in the pros. I have pics at the Olympic Center and at the newly built indoor football fields at Pikes Peak too.
                I won't use any pics on this site because of the morons who have zero respect for others.

Hey juggytool, do you still want to bet yoiur membership here on me delivering my boxing lisc. from a few states? Maybe a few newspaper articles about me and my gym and up coming events?

We set it up with a Mod and when the articles are shown and there clearly
                stating my involvement then your GONE! OK big mouth?

Ray

Wheres the big mouth?
                This matters little to me ray,and when did we exactly make this bet?Did you take your meds when you posted this crap?

To the other referances you made ,well im not the only one waiting ray as a matter of fact at this point I even think the mods are actually interested in seeing these pics/posts or ANY evidence you claim...I know I am? how long have you been on the forum ray spewing/threating and or promising these irrefutable facts what you are involved with Tyson then have the balls to question others who aren't even claiming such nonsense as high as you did? You were a junior coach..."WOW" and remember ray there are members who have seen me in an ACTUAL gym training,unlike someone who claims are absent :wank:
                Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• I will hand wave any such nonsense as "alts" etc, an mod can see straight away I am a first timer and original.

As for "trolling" that's rich.

Look at the title of this thread!

It would seem that I was posting on topic and it is in fact the nut bags that are levelling all kinds of abuse.

It's the same pattern all the time...

1.Ridicule an opinion
                  2.Dismiss the evidence
                  3.Straight out abuse
                  4.PAck behaviour
                  5.Push to ban

It's a sad mentality, I feel sorry for each and every one of you involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    This matters little to me ray,and when did we exactly make this bet?Did you take your meds when you posted this crap?

To the other referances you made ,well im not the only one waiting ray as a matter of fact at this point I even think the mods are actually interested in seeing these pics/posts or ANY evidence you claim...I know I am? how long have you been on the forum ray spewing/threating and or promising these irrefutable facts what you are involved with Tyson then have the balls to question others who aren't even claiming such nonsense as high as you did? You were a junior coach..."WOW" :wank:
                    Everybody with any insight can see immediately that not only is Ray talking trash but he has likely never set foot in a ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                      Everybody with any insight can see immediately that not only is Ray talking trash but he has likely never set foot in a ring.
                      Theres no doubt he has some knowledge..has he stepped foot in a ring? Maybe Has he fought a real fight? No..Can he teach little kids? yes...ANYONE can who knows basic boxing,and hes an imbecile even if im 100% wrong anyway.....a DELUSIONAL one any which way you go however
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-16-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X