No announcement yet.

Duran 2nd best p4p ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duran 2nd best p4p ??

I am a big fan so I am biased but I used to hang out a cyberboxingzone and a lot of there members thought so behind robinson of course.

I disagree. I believe he is the number ONE p4p. No one moved like him in the ring. Unfortunately, he beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got bashed for it the rest of his career(just watch any of his fights after Leonard and see if the commentary if not uncompromisingly biased against him win or lose).

He's the only fighter to ever be lightweight and middleweight champion. He fought six hall of famers. He won over a hundred fights. He outlasted all his opponents, fighting for a span of 35 years. He was past his prime in the first Leonard fight which means his later accomplishments came against tough opponents who never even faced the "Real Duran."

I read that Robinson himself watched Duran once and said he thought he was the greatest fighter of all time.

Duran is the man and no one comes close as of yet.

Comment

Not number 2

Top 15 lock

Top 10 to most

Number 5 usually the highest

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
        I disagree. I believe he is the number ONE p4p. No one moved like him in the ring. Unfortunately, he beat Sugar Ray Leonard and got bashed for it the rest of his career(just watch any of his fights after Leonard and see if the commentary if not uncompromisingly biased against him win or lose).

He's the only fighter to ever be lightweight and middleweight champion. He fought six hall of famers. He won over a hundred fights. He outlasted all his opponents, fighting for a span of 35 years. He was past his prime in the first Leonard fight which means his later accomplishments came against tough opponents who never even faced the "Real Duran."

I read that Robinson himself watched Duran once and said he thought he was the greatest fighter of all time.

Duran is the man and no one comes close as of yet.
        Wow. I have much respect for Duran, but this reads as incredibly biased for him.

Comment

Duran might have become the best inside fighter I've seen, much of which he probably owes his early-career trainer Ray Arcel.

But he's just not adaptable to different styles enough to rate him that high and his record shows it.

Comment

Top 10 for sure

Comment

No, I don't think so.

Comment

Ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                  Any idea what fight that was?

Comment

I don't have Duran at #2, but I can understand the argument.

Comment

Working...
                    X