No announcement yet.

Hardest punch you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff
    George Foreman, Oliver McCall, Ray Mercer...
    wouldn't have blinked.
    Big, world-class fighters.

LOL, wow. Well, it's your opinion and I gotta respect your right to have it.

Comment

herbie hide fighting conroy nelson,
      now that is one cold guy!!!

Comment

last night i saw the Louis Schmeling fight

two of the hardest punches i've seen have got to be the one Louis laned on Schmelings jaw which you could hear schmeling yell from (they thought he broke his neck) and then the paralizing body shot he landed

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
          last night i saw the Louis Schmeling fight

two of the hardest punches i've seen have got to be the one Louis laned on Schmelings jaw which you could hear schmeling yell from (they thought he broke his neck) and then the paralizing body shot he landed
          I swear this post gave me a flashback of a docu i saw 5 years ago. Yeah, Max was yelling because the punch was that devastating. Its rare to see a fighter scream because of a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
            I swear this post gave me a flashback of a docu i saw 5 years ago. Yeah, Max was yelling because the punch was that devastating. Its rare to see a fighter scream because of a punch.
            that must have been one hard punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelfist
              On the contrary, I think anyone with any common sense or slight knowledge of physics would understand what I'm saying. Again, it may lessen IMPACT a little, but FORCE, which equals the "hardness of a punch", is what we're talking about here.

I can see both sides, but I think the fact is, Tyson's right hand that dropped Holmes was probably a harder punch, because of who it dropped. I could hit someone way smaller than me with a decent punch, and hurt them badly. I could hit someone a lot bigger than me with a harder punch & it wouldn't drop them, therefor wouldn't look as hard.

Comment

Originally posted by NAB
                I can see both sides, but I think the fact is, Tyson's right hand that dropped Holmes was probably a harder punch, because of who it dropped. I could hit someone way smaller than me with a decent punch, and hurt them badly. I could hit someone a lot bigger than me with a harder punch & it wouldn't drop them, therefor wouldn't look as hard.
                that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                X