No announcement yet.

Hardest punch you've ever seen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yogi
    This site works off & on, but if you can access it you'll see the actual KO punch from Marciano/Walcott in the upper right corner amongst that group of photos there;

http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Arena/1047/Rock.html
    o yea
    now i see it

Comment

Tyson breaking Johson's jaw. He flew across the ring and stayed on the canvas for severall minutes. Thats impressive for a fight that last something like 30 seconds.

Comment

marciano's ko of walcott that cross was deadly

Comment

I'm not a huge Marciano fan, but I have to admit that the punch he landed against Walcott was brutal. It was short, precise, and very, very crisp. I haven't seen many fighters in any sport slump lifelessly to the ground like Walcott did when he got hit with that punch.

But, in my estimation, the Tyson punch looked like it was the harder of the two. I'm no physics major, but I'd say that the windup, the leg drive, and the force behind Mike's ko of Johnson, has to make it one of the hardest punches ever witnessed in boxing.

Comment

1. The Foreman punch that lifted Frazier off the canvas

2. Marciano's punch that finished off Walcott and Louis.

3. lots of Tysons punchers!

Comment

I have to go with Thomas Hearns' Right Hand of God that slayed Roberto Duran. Duran being the reason I got into boxing, when I first saw that fight, it was crushing. I swear I felt like he hit me. And that's why it's my #1.

Comment

were talkin about the hardest punch not the funniest. if tysons punch was harder then rockys why wasnt johnson unconsious. mine are rocky ko's walcott and patterson vs. ingo when he wins back the title

Comment

it was cuz walcott was coming in with his own power shot when rock caught him in the 13th round with that vicious right hand. johnson wasnt producing **** for leverage when mike caught him, thats why it was the lesser punch.

Comment

Originally posted by NextRocky
                    were talkin about the hardest punch not the funniest. if tysons punch was harder then rockys why wasnt johnson unconsious. mine are rocky ko's walcott and patterson vs. ingo when he wins back the title
                    It was because Tyson hit him on the jaw wich he BROKE. Marciano hit the mofo on the temple or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Yaman
                      It was because Tyson hit him on the jaw wich he BROKE. Marciano hit the mofo on the temple or something.
                      actually the cheek

Comment

Working...
                      X