• Golota vs Tyson

What the heck happened to Golota in the Tyson fight.The only good
    entertainment from that fight was when Golota was leaving and he was
    getting pelted with food..towards the end you could see a clear shot of
    Golota taking a full red slurpee right in the face..I have to admit it was
    pretty funny.

Golota's passion was now non-existent.

Comment

But Al Certo's passion certainly wasn't haha. "Don't do this. Get in there ya f#$* ya", ah man loved that guy. Kind of wish he had some top fighter on HBO on a regular basis today to see him again. Yeah, Golota was a head case.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        But Al Certo's passion certainly wasn't haha. "Don't do this. Get in there ya f#$* ya", ah man loved that guy. Kind of wish he had some top fighter on HBO on a regular basis today to see him again. Yeah, Golota was a head case.
        Wasn't that the Michael grant fight

Comment

No, pretty sure it was Golota vs. Tyson. I'll let one of the historians here confirm or disprove.

Comment

No, pretty sure it was Golota vs. Tyson. I'll let one of the historians here confirm or disprove.
            Honestly it was probably both fights lol

But I thought certo quit after the grant fight and Tyson was a year later.. I could be wrong

Comment

Certo did go postal on Golota during the Tyson fight. Mike mentions it in his autobiography (which is a great read by the way.)

Comment

Golota was also always a slow starter. It wasn't the only time he was chiny early.

Comment

Originally posted by Starof David View Post
                  Golota was also always a slow starter. It wasn't the only time he was chiny early.
                  Pretty sure this is not what TS is alluding to, he's asking why the fuk did Golota quit like a *****?

Comment

It was definitely the Tyson fight. In the Grant fight he quit after getting knocked down. The Tyson fight he quit by refusing to leave the corner (with Certo). People were throwing things at Golota when he left the ring.

As bad as the Grant fight was, this was much worse.

Comment

Working...
                    X