Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your ultimate pick at 147 to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Awesome! :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9:
    you shouldn't hate so bad on the K bros. Sure they have stupid fans but everyone does. They don't duck anyone and they certainly aren't bums. Vitali could put up a decent fight against a lot of greats, even if he isn't the best.

my 2cents.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
      you shouldn't hate so bad on the K bros. Sure they have stupid fans but everyone does. They don't duck anyone and they certainly aren't bums. Vitali could put up a decent fight against a lot of greats, even if he isn't the best.

my 2cents.
      Well, remember the days when I was the Tyson nuthuggers worst nightmare? :whistle9:

Poet

Comment

my 2cents.
        I'm very critical of the Klits BECAUSE the majority of their fans, but I can agree with this.

Comment

Well, remember the days when I was the Tyson nuthuggers worst nightmare? :whistle9:

Poet
          yeah but you gotta be real in the history section! I try to be as unbiased as possible these days. This isn't where the fans battle it out!

There should be a group for all the real boxing fans.

Comment

yeah but you gotta be real in the history section! I try to be as unbiased as possible these days. This isn't where the fans battle it out!
            I know, though occasionally you have some slink in with their BS. It's really NSB where I go hard though.

Poet

Comment

• I mean at least give Wlad some credit. He unifyed the belts, cleaned out the division, and fought all comers. What more can he do? He's a real class act has become a very good fighter over the years. I mean he's our sports Heavyweight Champ, the baddest man on the planet. I think he deserves some respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                I mean at least give Wlad some credit. He unifyed the belts, cleaned out the division, and fought all comers. What more can he do? He's a real class act has become a very good fighter over the years. I mean he's our sports Heavyweight Champ, the baddest man on the planet. I think he deserves some respect.
                He lost to Ross ****in' Purrity. Get real.

Comment

He lost to Ross ****in' Purrity. Get real.

Ya, like back in the ****in 90's. Let's see who would win that rematch right now or even 5 years ago. Wlad is the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO/Ring Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world, and has ruled his divison for the last 6 years with an Iron fist. And you just cant stand it, your just a Klitschko hater and that's all there is to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    has ruled the worst era of Heavyweights in the history of boxing for the last 6 years.....and it just kills his nuthuggers.
                    ^^^^^ Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006
                      I'm not the one hero-worshiping an athlete like some prepubescent kid. Hopefully someday your balls will drop.

Poet

Ya know what, who's your favorite current fighter? Im sure I can pick him apart to.

Comment

Working...
                      X