Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would be your ultimate pick at 147 to beat Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
    Forgot about this one:

:chuckle9:

my personal favorite was

"Face gets destroyed,

Won the fight."

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      my personal favorite was

"Face gets destroyed,

Won the fight."
      I couldn't find that one......I was looking :hahahaha9:

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        my personal favorite was

"Face gets destroyed,

Won the fight."

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          Awesome! :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9: :hahahaha9:

Comment

• Originally posted by wmute View Post
            Fine I buy the proportionality related to Boxing History, but you unfortunately still sound like a ***** in reverse.

I am thinking that a lounge for *****s should be created, maybe call it the "flashy lounge"? but it probably would not work.

I am afraid the reason for the difference between *******s adn *****s is that a number of *****s must appreciate his skill and boxing IQ more than his cars (at least a fraction... I hope lol...), and that makes them curious about other fighters.

So far so good, they come to the history Section. Then they discover that there have been eras in the past, in which there were plenty of complete skillful fighters, and they are shocked that what makes Floyd unique today was not unique at all back then. And this shock causes them to make bull**** posts in bunches. I highly doubt that posting pictures of ducks with Mayweather's head is going to educate them in any way, but suit yourself. I am no pedagogy expert.
            This thread's perfect exapmle of what I'm talking about lol >>>>>
            http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=535904

Comment

• Guys, his face was ****ed up bad, and he didnt want to quit. He wanted to keep fighting, he's a true champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                Guys, his face was ****ed up bad, and he didnt want to quit. He wanted to keep fighting, he's a true champion.
                Who cares whether he wanted to quit or not? It's not an "I Quit Match". You get your face ****ed up like that you lose the fight. End of story.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                  Who cares whether he wanted to quit or not? It's not an "I Quit Match". You get your face ****ed up like that you lose the fight. End of story.

Poet

wow, so he lost big deal. Vitali has since came back and not hardly lost any rounds in last 4 years regaining his belt and kicking ass.....and he's way past his prime. He has made his mark on boxing history as a great fighter. He's one of my favorites and I really enjoy watching his fights. I dont really care what you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    Guys, his face was ****ed up bad, and he didnt want to quit. He wanted to keep fighting, he's a true champion.
                    He deserved credit for showing toughness and heart, But he was a mess and getting hit more and more. It was a good stoppage and Lewis deserves just as much credit for battling back from adversity.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      He deserved credit for showing toughness and heart, But he was a mess and getting hit more and more. It was a good stoppage and Lewis deserves just as much credit for battling back from adversity.

For sure, Lewis is a beast. A real warrior.

Comment

Working...
                      X