No announcement yet.

Boxing's Nice Guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greatest1942 View Post
    It happens , I once met the great West Indian cricketer Countrey Walsh, he was great and very polite it was a pleasure talking to him. One of my friends who met him (or tried) had no such luck, Walsh even simply refused to sign any autographs and went away...

But tell you what he is a genuine good guy, but like all of us he is human, as might be Tua.
    I've met quite a few celebrities and athletes through different jobs I've had. One lesson that I've learned is that you should be very careful approaching them when they are with their children. They become understandably cautious and protective.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      you won't find a bigger JMM fan than me, but he talks a LOT. I love him to death and I think he's right more often than not, but it's kind of hard to call him one of boxing's nice guys. He talks trash and always discredits his opponent if he loses.
      Agreed bud, same with his bro, although id term it more like he's got a winners mentality, is a bit arrogant which as a fighter is a good quality imo and he uses his bitterness to motivate himself. Guys a true Pro

I think Cotto too has a similar mindset and demeanour but tends to bite his tongue more so than Ol' Juan

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        Agreed bud, same with his bro, although id term it more like he's got a winners mentality, is a bit arrogant which as a fighter is a good quality imo and he uses his bitterness to motivate himself. Guys a true Pro

I think Cotto too has a similar mindset and demeanour but tends to bite his tongue more so than Ol' Juan
        I agree Marquez is competitive and he shows it but he has class he usually is humble.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
          Genaro Hernandez
          He will always get my vote.

Comment

Where is Danny green and Manny Pacquio there..

Comment

Working...
            X