• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    The Klitschko brothers?
    Yep the Klitschkos are nice guys

Comment

Originally posted by Someone88 View Post
      Really? I've heard from others he is very nice actually I don't remember who but a person said Tua was the nicest athlete he has ever met
      I realize that when you see a athlete/celebrity at a random moment you may not catch them at their best. Sometimes you just want to be left alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        I realize that when you see a athlete/celebrity at a random moment you may not catch them at their best. Sometimes you just want to be left alone.
        Yep I agree so which other Fighters have you met?

Comment

I saw Tua by himself at the fights about 10 years ago and tried talking to him. He was very aloof and I got the hint right away. Most fighters that I've met were at least good for a smile. The only other fighter I've met who wasn't cordial was Jeff Fenech.
          What was his problem? He comes across like a cockhead.

Comment

Originally posted by brently1979 View Post
            What was his problem? He comes across like a cockhead.
            People have their moments, Tua is one of the most humble Boxers and I've also heard he's a really nice from other posters and I know a guy who has met him as well he said Tua is a nice guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
              Has anyone mentioned the second coming of George Foreman? He was a real affable chap second time round.

After being pretty obviously robbed in his match with Shannon Briggs, he was nothing but the epitomie of nice in the post fight interview.

great point, considering he was hard as nails coming up as well.

not sure if i've seen arguello's name yet but he usually gets//got rave reviews from past opponents (usually after he knocked the snot out of them)

abner mares is a dirty fighter but outside of the ring he's a terrific young man

Comment

DLH is not a nice guy, he ripped Chavez after he quit on his stool saying real champs dont go out like that, i was so glad when pacquiao made him quit on his corner, talk about karma

Comment

Originally posted by I-M-E View Post
                  oscar, JMM, cotto, ward...mayorga haha joking
                  you won't find a bigger JMM fan than me, but he talks a LOT. I love him to death and I think he's right more often than not, but it's kind of hard to call him one of boxing's nice guys. He talks trash and always discredits his opponent if he loses.

Comment

I doubt there were more actually nicer guys from the start to end than Zora Folley. From Liston to Ali everyone liked him. Liston called him the most likeable man he fought and Ali so good that he had trouble hitting him.

Comment

It happens , I once met the great West Indian cricketer Countrey Walsh, he was great and very polite it was a pleasure talking to him. One of my friends who met him (or tried) had no such luck, Walsh even simply refused to sign any autographs and went away...

But tell you what he is a genuine good guy, but like all of us he is human, as might be Tua.

Comment

Working...
                      X