Recent Kevin Rooney interview about Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
    lol is that a threat? How ironic too.

And yeah I guess I can just make any claims about any fighter and respond with "I can't prove this to be true, but you can't prove this to be false either!".
    A simple request so Im not forced to start deleting your posts is all it was. Take it however you want.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      The point is you can't prove what you're saying is true any more than anybody else. Hold yourself to the same standards you're trying to use for everybody else or give it up.

Don't pretend that you haven't made ridiculous claims about fighters. Lamon Brewster the closest thing to Joe Frazier in the last 20 years sound familiar? Good luck "proving" that one as a fact.

Exactly!!!

Comment

The point is that I'm not claiming anything, it is common knowledge. It's not just me who is saying Rooney cared for Tyson, it's everybody that knew both men. Scott is the one making the claim, in this case confidently saying Rooney cared more about money than about Tyson. And he completely failed to prove that.

It's common knowledge that Joe Louis did great things for his country right? What if I make some baseless claim about him having to do those things against his will?(just an example) Guess i''ll just say you can''t prove me wrong.

Way to go off topic there. If you wanted to go there you should have mentioned how I schooled you again last time and you quit about Foreman in some other thread.

Oh you mean the one where you claimed Lyle got the better of Foreman? Yeah you really "schooled me" with that one

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma
          I know I went overboard against Scott. I should save that kind of responding against instigators like Joseph and Poet.
          And you'll get your ass handed to you again and disappear for a while like you always do. You won't respond with anything towards me, Lamon Frazier.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...foreman&page=5

This is our last 1 on 1. After I schooled you you quit responding and gave up like you always do. Haha how ironic after you said the same about me. Oh Joseph, trolling aint easy.
            So you post a thread where you're convinced that Lyle outslugged Foreman? Yeah, it looks just as dumb as it did the first time you posted it. Good to see you're still delusional enough to think you were correct. Thanks for the laugh. Foreman knocked Lyle out. Lyle didn't outslug Foreman. Lyle didn't come out on top. That was not prime Foreman for that fight. End of story. Where are your "facts" to dispute this? Oh, nevermind. You think Ali beat Foreman by slugging it out with him.

Now come up with something else interesting and funny. You can start with your ridiculous comparison of Lamon Brewster to Joe Frazier.
            Last edited by joseph5620; 10-04-2011, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              So you post a thread where you're convinced that Lyle outslugged Foreman? Yeah, it looks just as dumb as it did the first time you posted it. Good to see you're still delusional enough to think you were correct. Thanks for the laugh. Foreman knocked Lyle out. Lyle didn't outslug Foreman. Lyle didn't come out on top. That was not prime Foreman for that fight. End of story. Where are your "facts" to dispute this? Oh, nevermind. You think Ali beat Foreman by slugging it out with him.

Now come up with something else interesting and funny. You can start with your ridiculous comparison of Lamon Brewster to Joe Frazier.
              He should stick to MMA.....
              Poet
              Last edited by JAB5239; 10-04-2011, 11:53 PM.

Comment

The point is that I'm not claiming anything, it is common knowledge. It's not just me who is saying Rooney cared for Tyson, it's everybody that knew both men. Scott is the one making the claim, in this case confidently saying Rooney cared more about money than about Tyson. And he completely failed to prove that.
                It was just a ****ing opinion. Everyone got that except you.

Comment

So you delete my posts now yet you let Joseph's trolling posts stay Jab? I don't know why i bother arguing with your FRIENDS here since you start helping them out instead of deleting it from both sides.
                  Last edited by BKM-2010; 10-05-2011, 03:09 AM.

Comment

So you delete my posts now yet you let Joseph's trolling posts stay Jab? I don't know why i bother arguing with your FRIENDS here since you start helping them out instead of deleting it from both sides.
                    "I should save that kind of responding against instigators like Joseph and Poet."

You started it by being a punk with the quoted response so your trolling posts got deleted. I'll be happy to let you talk boxing, but keep the crap up and you'll be bounced out of here. I apologize if you don't like the way I moderate, I haven't met someone who likes to stir the pot likes it yet.

Comment

Actually I didn''t start it here, Joseph did first. I'm not gonna sit back every time a troll attacks me. In Scott's instance I started it but not with the other 2 so if you're gonna delete my flaming posts then why not do the same with your buddies? But my track record in this section is clean and I contribute all the time anyway so whatever.
                      Your track record here isn't quite as spotless as you would have us believe. But you worry about posting and following the rules. I'll worry about moderating and we should get along just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X