No announcement yet.

Jeff Fenech's ATG status?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
    I guess if Fenech had been American, you'd automatically put him among the ATGs, right? Youre nothin but a troll.
    Oh? You mean like the non-American ATGs I have like Duran, Arguello, Fitzsimmons, Langford, Gavilan, ect. ect. ect?

Judging by your past posts one could could say with FAR more justification that if Fenech had been black YOU would consider him a bum :hand9:

Poet

Comment

Fenech was a very good fighter.

Not an ATG, in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Fenech was a very good fighter.

Not an ATG, in my book.
        fenechs just behind leonard and hagler as an all time great put him against anyone between bantam and fether in history and he murders them

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
          Because other sportswriters remarked the same, ok?? How da fak else could he get stopped by GROVE?!? The warrior Fenech, famed for his tenacity and ruggedness DOESN'T get stopped by fighters like Grove.

I usually don't take what sportswriters say as gospel. And fighters better and tougher than Fenech have been stopped. It's not surprising unless you're dumb enough to believe Fenech was invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by holysmoke View Post
            fenechs just behind leonard and hagler as an all time great put him against anyone between bantam and fether in history and he murders them

Comment

No, he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                Oh? You mean like the non-American ATGs I have like Duran, Arguello, Fitzsimmons, Langford, Gavilan, ect. ect. ect?

Judging by your past posts one could could say with FAR more justification that if Fenech had been black YOU would consider him a bum :hand9:

Poet
                Trolls will troll...he just keeps on trollin.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  No, he isn't.
                  yes he is, *****

Comment

Haha imaginative troll

Comment

Nelson said it best after absolutely OWNING Fenech in the rematch...

"Fenech is a boy, I am a man."

Comment

Working...
                      X