Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Breland vs Floyd Mayweather Jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like most I agree Breland is a tough fight, at least for the forst 3 or 4 rounds. After that I would expect Floyd to wear him down and stop him late ala Marlon Starling. The Aaron Davis fight weighs heavy on my mind here. If Davis could outbox Breland than Floyd would find a way and do it more convincingly, if less dramatically. Jmo.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Like most I agree Breland is a tough fight, at least for the forst 3 or 4 rounds. After that I would expect Floyd to wear him down and stop him late ala Marlon Starling. The Aaron Davis fight weighs heavy on my mind here. If Davis could outbox Breland than Floyd would find a way and do it more convincingly, if less dramatically. Jmo.
      That's pretty much how I see it too. If I pick any welterweight from the past to beat Mayweather, it wouldn't be Breland.

Comment

Mayweather convincingly.. You need to have a second wind to stand any realistic chance of beating a fighter as elusive as Floyd.. Breland tended to wilt a bit in the later rounds which i feel would make him more than vulnerable in this match up.

Comment

Working...
        X