Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best combination punchers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 Pages and only 2 mentions of Sugar Ray Leonard? I'm very suprised at that, I presumed that would be the obvious answer. Absolutely incredible combinations.

Alexis Arguello though, the combination he used to finish Boom Boom Mancini is just one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by CarlosG815 View Post
      TKO on the account of Foreman not being able to move. That was result of a torn acl and not Cotto's superior ability. Yuri was the better fighter on the night.
      You are of course joking. Right?

Miguel was in control the whole fight, out boxing the boxer and puttin the hurts on him. Yuri showed guts tho and got my respect.

Regardless niether of these guys deserve a mention.

The most brutal combonation punchers are Louis and Tyson imo and the best are Juan Manuel Marquez followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Roy Jones Jnr

Marquez amazes me everytime out with the way his shots just string together so seemlessly

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
        You are of course joking. Right?

Miguel was in control the whole fight, out boxing the boxer and puttin the hurts on him. Yuri showed guts tho and got my respect.

Regardless niether of these guys deserve a mention.

The most brutal combonation punchers are Louis and Tyson imo and the best are Juan Manuel Marquez followed by Sugar Ray Leonard and Roy Jones Jnr

Marquez amazes me everytime out with the way his shots just string together so seemlessly
        I thought Yuri won atleast 2 rounds, Cotto wasn't reacting well when getting hit with right hands, Cotto definately won though.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
          I thought Yuri won atleast 2 rounds, Cotto wasn't reacting well when getting hit with right hands, Cotto definately won though.
          Mabey Yuri could have stole a round or two but Miguel was the boss in there and u never thought he was in danger of losing for a split second. I think he was fine with the rights too if im honest. But Foreman showed his heart and that loss has done more good for his rep than any of his losses

Comment

Mabey Yuri could have stole a round or two but Miguel was the boss in there and u never thought he was in danger of losing for a split second. I think he was fine with the rights too if im honest. But Foreman showed his heart and that loss has done more good for his rep than any of his losses
            Cotto was in charge the whole time. He was outboxing Foreman as well as outslugging him. You could tell that Foreman's right hand bothered him a bit, but overall, Cotto was the better fighter.

Comment

I agree he did clearly win the fight and was never in danger of losing.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                Cotto was in charge the whole time. He was outboxing Foreman as well as outslugging him. You could tell that Foreman's right hand bothered him a bit, but overall, Cotto was the better fighter.
                That's the way I saw it. Cotto is simply the higher class fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  3 Pages and only 2 mentions of Sugar Ray Leonard? I'm very suprised at that, I presumed that would be the obvious answer. Absolutely incredible combinations.

Alexis Arguello though, the combination he used to finish Boom Boom Mancini is just one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

He was the first that came to my mind. I haven't seen anybody better in any weight class.

Comment

Muhammad Ali. Willie pep. Roy jones. Zab judah

Comment

No offense but Joe calzghe's slaps he put them smacks together on lacy's ass

Comment

Working...
                      X