History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Good to see you back so quickly B!
    Thanks man, I was a little shocked at first because in Britain 1-07-12 is the first of July.
    Then I remembered this is an American site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
      Only a 1 day ban though, not a big deal.

The funniest thing about it is, I'm white.

There really are white people in Scotland?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
        Put a sheet of paper behind a scotsman and all you see is a pair of red eyes and a set of yellow teeth

im joking barn,go easy on me

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
          Turns out there are

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
            Put a sheet of paper behind a scotsman and all you see is a pair of red eyes and a set of yellow teeth

im joking barn,go easy on me

lol, what the truck?

some across the pond player hating.
            some of the domestic riff raff ought to take notes stateside, you guys always have the clever banter over there.

Comment

• Any opinions on the growing Mayweather-Pacquiao situation? I don't want to discuss this in NSB for obvious reasons LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                Any opinions on the growing Mayweather-Pacquiao situation? I don't want to discuss this in NSB for obvious reasons LOL.
                It's clear to see that Bob Arum doesn't want the fight and has excuses so bad it's other worldly.

And, unless Pacquiao stands up to Arum and gets this fight made. It's on him.

I can't see how it can be seen any other way.

It's clear as day that at this point it's Arum and co holding up the fight.

Comment

• Agreed.

People are quick to blame Arum though, and for obvious reasons, he deserves it.
                  But Pacquiao is ultimately responsible and it's on HIM to make this happen.

I'm glad Floyd is taking this to twitter. I think he should try to get on ESPN and various major media. Thats the only way this gets done; if Manny is clowned in public and feel the pressure.

Comment

• It's absolutely on Pacquiao, and no one else. Arum is a businessman, and will do what makes him money. It's not his job to make Pacquiao take the Mayweather fight, it's Pacquiao's job to make Arum make the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      It's absolutely on Pacquiao, and no one else. Arum is a businessman, and will do what makes him money. It's not his job to make Pacquiao take the Mayweather fight, it's Pacquiao's job to make Arum make the fight.
                      Yes, Pacquiao needs to understand who works for who. He has to at least negotiate for this fight.

My own personal opinion is that Arum wants this fight, but not until later this year. Get another PPV payday before rolling the dice.

Comment

Working...
                      X