Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ray Arcel and Eddie Futch arose from the dead to be Pernell Whitakers assistant trainers for Zab Judah he would still have all the flaws he has always possessed and still wouldn't be able to stop Khan from beating the living hell out of him.

Comment

• Judah looks fat. needs to go diet.

sarcasm aside, check out THE RINGS website pics of the weigh in. Roach looks like "OHSHT!" when he sees Zab flexing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
        Judah looks fat. needs to go diet.

sarcasm aside, check out THE RINGS website pics of the weigh in. Roach looks like "OHSHT!" when he sees Zab flexing.
        http://ringtv.craveonline.com/blog/1...judah-weigh-in

I said it a few days ago in NSB and I'll say it again here, why is no one questioning how Zab got so big and ripped at 33? It seems people want OST for one fighter only because another fighter said so. Why are questions not being asked of Hopkins, who in his 40's and after losing twice to Taylor moved up 2 divisions and became elite again? Of Judah? Of a lot of other fighters? There is no proof any of them are cheating, but if we're going to speculate lets at least speculate about others as well who give the appearance of possible enhancement.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I said it a few days ago in NSB and I'll say it again here, why is no one questioning how Zab got so big and ripped at 33? It seems people want OST for one fighter only because another fighter said so. Why are questions not being asked of Hopkins, who in his 40's and after losing twice to Taylor moved up 2 divisions and became elite again? Of Judah? Of a lot of other fighters? There is no proof any of them are cheating, but if we're going to speculate lets at least speculate about others as well who give the appearance of possible enhancement.
          Anyone who doesn't at least think about Judah being dirty is being silly. His conditioning coach is Victor Conte ffs!

Comment

Personally speaking, I just assume every top athlete is doing everything they think they can get away with. I don't even consider it a factor and just enjoy the fights and analyze what I see in the ring.

Comment

I don't think Judah's situation is the same as Hopkins or Pacquaio's unless Judah starts having lots of stamina all of a sudden.

However, if testing was the sole roadblock to get the particular fights being pursued signed then I imagine there would be a huge outcry for them to be tested just like there is Pac at this current time.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I don't think Judah's situation is the same as Hopkins or Pacquaio's unless Judah starts having lots of stamina all of a sudden.

However, if testing was the sole roadblock to get the particular fights being pursued signed then I imagine there would be a huge outcry for them to be tested just like there is Pac at this current time.

I agree with this post, but most fans on here claim its not the road block but that there should be a level playing field. If that were the truth than they should be questioning a lot more fighters than just Pacquiao. Jmo.

Comment

• I gotta say, Fury is no natural talent, but he showed decent skills and very good body punching for a big man. Very entertaining heavyweight fight.

Comment

I gotta say, Fury is no natural talent, but he showed decent skills and very good body punching for a big man. Very entertaining heavyweight fight.

agreed

lot of fun, that scrap

fury clearly grew up fighting

he's very put together for a 15 fight pro
                    if he had more talent he could be a force with a demeanor (and chin) like he has

but he's just not a gifted guy outside of his dimensions

Comment

• What did I say? And have been saying for months?

Khan beat Judah up for 5 straight rounds and had he not faked the low blow it would have been living hell for Judah down the stretch.

I don't understand why people put their faith in this idiot Zab Judah. He's really not a good fighter at all and never has been really.

Hopefully he goes away forever.

Comment

Working...
                      X