Collapse
No announcement yet.

History today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Oscar de la Hoya just tweeted "I just found out about Ryan Dunn!holy s*%t you see what this disease can do. It waits for you, outside your door every morning....R.I.P."

I remember some guys were wondering what he was in rehab for, there's your answer. I heard cocaine and alcohol, looks like it's alcohol. Dunn died in a DUI accident last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      So Oscar de la Hoya just tweeted "I just found out about Ryan Dunn!holy s*%t you see what this disease can do. It waits for you, outside your door every morning....R.I.P."

I remember some guys were wondering what he was in rehab for, there's your answer. I heard cocaine and alcohol, looks like it's alcohol. Dunn died in a DUI accident last night.
      I figured it was booze. Coke isn't something a person in the spotlight can hide for long. Someone is going to know you're doing it and someone is going to talk. Booze is completely accepted because its legal. It can grab a hold of you and the people around still wouldn't realize it unless you're a constant slobbering mess.

Comment

• God that HW fight sucked. Klitch bros, Haye and adamek are the only good heavies.

Comment

• I had Lucas winning, but it was Alexanders hometown so I'm not surprised.

What do you guts think of Cloud overall?

Comment

• Close fight, i don't think its the robbery some people are making it out to be, it was more a gift I think, was a close fight and I'm just glad it was a good action packed fight.

Cloud looked decent, nothing impressive but he didn't look awful either. He did was he was suppose to do and go him out of there in the middle rounds like Johnson did. Still think he needs a Pascal fight to earn a shot at the winner of B-Hop-Dawson though and don't think he'll beat either of them. Just needs to be more active, who knows if he was more active he could probably be the best at 175.

Comment

• Went out and got completely wankered last night and missed ALL the boxing US and UK, anything worth downloading or all just a bit meh...?

Comment

• Devon Alexander is simply not a good fighter.

I feel he lost his last 3 fights quite clearly and he simply will not go any further form here unless he wins a bull**** title.

When he steps up in class again he will lose badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkTerror88 View Post
                  God that HW fight sucked. Klitch bros, Haye and adamek are the only good heavies.

Geez, Stiverne makes Sam Peter look like a young Cassius Clay.

Anyone foolish enough to fight Alexander in his hometown deserves what they get at this point. That was just a terrible decision. Of course Dan Rafael had Alexander winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Geez, Stiverne makes Sam Peter look like a young Cassius Clay.

Anyone foolish enough to fight Alexander in his hometown deserves what they get at this point. That was just a terrible decision. Of course Dan Rafael had Alexander winning.
                    I didn't bother watching it. Devon Alexander interests me about as much as a non-anesthetized root canal and the rest of the card didn't trip my trigger either.

Poet

Comment

• Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                      I didn't bother watching it. Devon Alexander interests me about as much as a non-anesthetized root canal and the rest of the card didn't trip my trigger either.

Poet
                      I missed everything last night but im not even gonna bother downloading it, dont really care for anyone who fought last night........

What does get me pumped tho is a Matthese vs Maidana brawl

Comment

Working...
                      X